Son's of Guns tonight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Don't be pickin' on Billy! I love that show!

I have an aunt that lives on Cross Lake, you know, where they release the gators! And they had the spider infestation!

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't be pickin' on Billy! I love that show!

I have an aunt that lives on Cross Lake, you know, where they release the gators! And they had the spider infestation!

Sorry, I wasnt trying to be mean. Just some of the things he has to deal with......

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    My first post in this thread: I love the show. I love that it's a Louisiana based company/show. I just wish us NWLA folks could get some recognition. All you cajun boys are hogging the spotlight. It's pretty awesome that the man himself is on here. Will, ya'll keep up the good work.

Y'all got those Vexcon exterminator douche brothers :D

Yeah, what he said. Billy the Exterminator. They in Shreveport y'all! :cool:

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Noticed that a lot of the episodes are now available on Discovery On-Demand! WOOT!!! Now I can watch the few episodes that I missed! Great show... keep it up, guys!!!

Fantastic news...

I've been saving them all on my DRV to show my buddies that don't have cable. I know there's a whole bunch of links on Will's You Tube homepage and most of the really good stuff there on You Tube to watch as well.

We use the ATT U-Verse and am going to check our "On Demand" and make sure all the shows are there before deleting my DVR recorded episodes.

Turn Key

Last edited:

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    I'm sure someone asked this already, but i really didnt wanna go thru all 43 pages to find out. :p but does anyone know what kinda vehicle will hayden drives in this show?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Fantastic news...

I've been saving them all on my DRV to show my buddies thet don't have cable. I know there's a whole bunch of links on Will's You Tube homepage and most of the really good stuff there on You Tube to watch as well.

We use the ATT U-Verse and am going to check our "On Demand" and make sure all the shows are there before deleting my DVR recorded episodes.

Turn Key

Turn Key

Good link, been wondering where that music came from

Somehow Chris Ledoux comes to mind ...don't ax me why neither

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Went to Arfcom against my better judgement , to check up on the Son's of Guns haters . Yep , still going full force . Those suckasses remind me of the Parabellum groupies over on the Sig forum . :D I may have to go for my third ban over there .

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    Billy and his meth headed bro dont count. Although I do watch the show its really more for comedic relief than actual enjoyment.

Coonass, you said you're from Coushatta? I go through there on the way to my camp. My wife is addicted to Nichols.

Law1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Cool episodes tonight.... I was super confused when that guy brought that 1919 and said his name.... I swore I knew him. Then when they went out to the range, I realized that wasn't his name, and I did in fact know those guys.

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    What was the first episode tonight.Damn dvr has me confused.

They were helping out a former Marine in the Wounded Warrior Project.

They mounted a saiga to a 4-weeler so he could operate it one handed to go hunting. Will even gave the mount to the guy for free.

brichard

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    City of Central, LA
    that 1919 was bad ass! they didnt say how much the modification cost. wonder what it was? What range do they go to on the show. It appears that Will has a camp somewhere, but they frequent an outdoor range wih concrete walls. Where is that?

Top Bottom