Spartacus!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I don't know how many BS members are Spartacus fans, but the Spartacus: Vengeance season DVD releases this Tuesday, Sept 11. I have not watched any of the episodes of the new season, and am really looking forward to the DVD. I know I am going to miss Andy staring as Spartacus, but I have high hope of a great season.

If you are reading this, and have not watched the first season, or the prequel season, do yourself a favor and by all three sets. This is BY FAR the absolute best series I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, it is the best thing I have ever watched, movie, or series. It is that good. Be advised, it is graphic and not something for your kids to watch, there is nudity. But for all that is holey, don't miss out on this series.

KILL THEM ALL!!! :cool:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    season 2 is going to impress the hell out of you!! no spoilers....thats all you are getting from me!!

I can't wait. When the first season came out, and was on Netflix, we watched the first episode and wasn't really grabbed by it. So, we forgot about it for a while. Then, we ran across it again when there were like 8 more episodes to watch. We literally watched every available episode almost back to back one night. They really nailed it with this show, it just doesn't get any better.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    It was pretty decent but it's not the same without Andy.

I already feel the same way, and I haven't watched it yet. I just loved the show so much that I want to try my best to cope with the loss of Andy and move in with the story. Andy was the man as Spartacus and I don't think anyone can top his role, but I am glad they didn't decide to cancel the series.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I was disappointed to hear that the 3rd season will be the finale. Given the circumstances, I guess I can understand, but they are just doing so great with the show that I feel like they should have done at least 4 or 5 seasons. Then again, why not end it when you still got the audiences attention, instead of dragging it out. It is truly a one of a kind series and I appreciate the attention to detail. It a show that is packed with action, drama and some fairly true history. I like that they don't get too far fetched and the setting is almost as real as it gets. Oh yeah, and Naevia is sooooo hot (not sure if I spelled that right), as well as Spartacus's original wife. What is NOT to like about this show?

Top Bottom