Specialties of Acadiana???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    My uncle asked me if I had ever heard of this place and I explained that I had not. I am quite suprised that there was a Class III dealer here in the Lafayette area that I didn't know anything about. Does anybody here have any experience with these guys? Do they have a store front? Based on the website, I would guess that they do at the address given but I have never heard of this place. Any info is appreciated.

http://www.specialtiesofacadiana.com/index.php

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Google maps indicate it near or in a residential neighborhood near Barneys range.

I noticed that too but if you look at the site, its quite impressive. I'm having to guess that this is a kitchen table FFL who orders things for customers as they buy them. I would still like to hear from somebody who may have some experience with them.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    YES I have dealt with him in the past SUPER nice guy, also the A+ thing about him is that he stays open until LATE.

I did a transfer once at 9pm with him

I highly recommend him

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    YES I have dealt with him in the past SUPER nice guy, also the A+ thing about him is that he stays open until LATE.

I did a transfer once at 9pm with him

I highly recommend him

Does he have a store front or is this something he runs out of his house? I would like to take a look at items he has in stock.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Out the house, he DOES have a lot of stuff in stock.

Best thing to do is call him and ask for a demostration, hes a SUPER dude and works by appointment ONLY.

His words were "I guarantee to be cheaper than ANYBODY"

Parlow

Type 07/Class 02 SOT
    Aug 15, 2009
    Lafayette, La
    Google maps indicate it near or in a residential neighborhood near Barneys range.

I am indeed near Barneys, but not affiliated with them at all.

I noticed that too but if you look at the site, its quite impressive. I'm having to guess that this is a kitchen table FFL who orders things for customers as they buy them. I would still like to hear from somebody who may have some experience with them.

I stock a good bit of Class III items and do mostly online sales. I do sell locally, but by appointment.

Does he have a store front or is this something he runs out of his house? I would like to take a look at items he has in stock.

Shoot me a PM and we will work something out.

Out the house, he DOES have a lot of stuff in stock.

Best thing to do is call him and ask for a demostration, hes a SUPER dude and works by appointment ONLY.

His words were "I guarantee to be cheaper than ANYBODY"

Thanks, Guate

Parlow

Type 07/Class 02 SOT
    Aug 15, 2009
    Lafayette, La
    I know that was you, just did not know if you are on a first name basis here. I am planing a range trip(s) the week of Mardi Gras, of course after all the dust settles. If you will be around let me know and maybe we can meet there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom