SPF:2009 GatorTrax 1750 Boat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    2009 GatorTrax 1750 Boat (Camo) with Huntdeck, Site Deck and still under warranty. This ultimate Hunting & Fishing boat is powered by a 90hp Mercury 4 stroke with only 16 hours of use (can reach speeds over 50 mph).

It is equipped with hydaulic tilt & hydraulic jack plate allowing it to explore the shallowest of waters, 8' hydraulic Power Pole, 2 fuel tanks(40 gallons).
    24v 85 lbs thrust trolling motor, hydroturf floors, removable/adjustable/remote control spot light, and fog light kit, Lowrance GPS, Sony Marine AM/FM/CD Sound System, Gauges, Storage Compartments in front and back, built in navigation lights, and bildge pump.

front.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

rear2.jpg

console.jpg

trollmotor.jpg

lightstroll.jpg

motorpole.jpg

jackplate.jpg

Price is $22,000 and is Sold Pending Funds. If you have any further questions or would like to see it please contact:
    Kevin
    225-329-6961
    kjkeller@bellsouth.net
    Boat is in Denham Springs
    Thanks!

I am posting this for my Dad. I know little about boats and am not the best person to contact. Please look above for his contact information. Thanks very much and have a good day - x1eric

Last edited:

x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    My dad wrote up the add and didnt put it on the paper, as soon as I can get in touch with him I will add the price to the original post, many apologies.
    Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom