SPF FAL StG complete KIT! BEAUTIFAL!!!! SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Offering a Complete FAL StG kit (NO receiver, NO locking shoulder, NO mags.) It has numbers matching Lower, Bolt and Carrier with a NON matching barrel. Barrel is in GREAT shape, just doesn't match other numbers. Plastic Furniture (Straight Pull) Butt Stock and Plastic Pistol Grip are in VERY good condition and metal hand guards are also in Excellent condition. Kit is Freshly Parkerized, no refinish will be required UNLESS you wish to have it Gun Coated or Dura coated some other color.
    There are NO 922R parts with this kit! IF 922R parts are a must or if you would like I could dig up probably 4 to 6 of the required 7. THIS WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE!!

The price for this kit will be $700 FTF or $725 shipped to your door! FIRM!! This means the price is $700 FTF or $725 shipped to your door!!

Guys this KIT is almost PERFECT (IF barrel had matching numbers this would be a 1K$$ KIT!) There is ONLY one spot of the barrel where removed from receiver that has been touched up with some paint (That will NOT be seen when assembled) ALL parts are there and seems to be ALL STEYR!
    IF you wish to buy.... or if you have a receiver and local to the BR area and need a builder, let me know as I know one local that can get it together for you, he is very fairly priced!

If you have any questions Please ask!

KT

STG1.JPG

STG2.JPG

STG3.JPG

STG4.JPG

STG5.JPG

These are pics from my cell, and ANY spots you see are oil spots from the bubble wrap this has been stored in!

KT

PM me here or e-mail me at kajuntriton at eatel dot net for questions!

NOTE: This will sell to the FIRST UNCONDITIONAL "I'LL TAKE IT" here in the THREAD! Do NOT assume you are the buyer via e-mail nor PM!

IF you are a tire kicker with 30 questions, it doesn't matter how close a deal is, IF someone post in the thread "I'LL TAKE IT" before YOU......HE/SHE WILL be the buyer!!

Last edited:

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    I was so happy when I saw FAL for sale... But where is it? lol Where the heck am I going to find a reciever and locking shoulder (whatever that is? lol)
    -Neal

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I was so happy when I saw FAL for sale... But where is it? lol Where the heck am I going to find a reciever and locking shoulder (whatever that is? lol)
    -Neal

Receivers can be bought VERY easily,Coonan, DSA, Imbel,.......depending on what style/type you are wanting to use. Coonan even offers personalized serial numbers! Locking shoulders are even easier you don't find THEM, you just order them ;) I probably have the size on hand that will be needed....you just need to determine the size you need from head spacing your rifle......

This KIT could be turned into this rifle very easily!

stgrsblk.jpg

OR you could even eventually add a lil WOOD BLING as some may call it, I call it ORIGINAL as new from FN.......CLASS!!
    stgrswood.jpg

Anyway you finish it ........this WILL be a BEAUTIFUL rifle that will be extremely dependable and trust worthy, not to mention will probably still be around LONG after many of us are GONE!!!

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Over 200 PLUS hits and no real interest here......I know the FAL rifles are not so much a big hit on BS.com BUT I wanted to offer it to the locals first......I will not be bumping TTT, as of noon today it will be heading to Gbroker....It will have a BIN of $800. Bids will start VERY LOW! I am ONLY selling this kit because I purchased another StG Steyr all matching numbers kit that I will be building and this kit will be just as good a shooter as a matching numbers kit will be......just part of my OCD I guess......ANYWAY thanks all for looking!
    And just as a side note........hook up with someone at a range or back pasture and fire some rounds from a FAL.......you will certainly enjoy the 7.62 x 51 and the performance of a FAL!!! ;)
    I think TXOIL will be doing a get together real soon maybe a few FAL's will be showing up there ;)

KT

Guys I have been ask by a few parties, "WHAT will it take to build this "KIT" into a rifle if I do it myself, and what tools will I need"
    Well here is my generic response to ANYONE that ask me this question...Others may have varying opinions BUT here is a list of the tools I "WOULD USE if I WOULD be a BUILDER"

Depending on the receiver you choose you could be looking anywhere from $300 to $425 for the receiver, $20 to $25 for locking shoulder.....
    As far as build tools you will need a barrel vise & receiver wrench,about $125/set head spacing gauges .249 thru .271 usually about $2.75 each gauge about $70/set I use odd numbers and 7.62 x 51/.308 go, no go gauges about $25 ea. Barrel timing rods $45.
    IF you plan on building more FAL's than just one..... I would say buy these, if not I would recommend you pay someone $125 to $150 to build the rifle or find a builder here locally that would let YOU build it under his supervision for a minimal to no charge.
    That about sums it up........

I hope this answers your questions, if not please ask. There are a few guys here that are very knowledgeable, trustworthy and willing to help in building FAL rifles.

KT

Last edited:

missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    Bump for KT. I did some trading for a FAL from him a while back. Cool rifle to play around with but put hands on some mags before you buy a FAL.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Don't even look at it guys. Kajuntriton does something to his FALs. Some kind of coating on the gun or something in the air in his shop. I was fine until he lured me into his lair. Now I'm hooked as well. FALs are like crack, but it doesn't sound as cool to say "FAL is wack". ;)

Kajun knows his stuff and won't steer you wrong. Bump for a good crack, um, I mean FAL dealer.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Bump for KT. I did some trading for a FAL from him a while back. Cool rifle to play around with but put hands on some mags before you buy a FAL.

FAL mags are easy to come by, MANY places have these and are about the same price as standard pistol mags.....$15-$20 ea.
    http://www.gunthings.com/falmag.htm

[url]http://www.keepshooting.com/fn-fal-metric-20rd-magazine.html

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MRWBFAL&name=FN/FAL+20rd+Magazine+New+(metric)&groupid=4

http://www.jgsales.com/fal-20-round-metric-magazines,-good-condition.-fit-g1-and-r1a1-p-2951.html

[/URL]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom