SPF- Glock G17/Talo "Exo-Fail Zero"; LNIB, with extra mags and holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    SPF-LNIB Glock G17-Gen3, formerly available thru TaloInc, this is the "EXO-Fail Zero" model. Gun and goodies are SPF.

Slide has been factory authorized to use EXO's no longer available commercially "Fail Zero" nickel boron finish. Is a very dull golden or dark earth colored slide. Barrel and slide release also treated. The only finish I've seen better than Tennifer, period. Round count less than 500. Fitted from factory with Ameriglo orange dot front and tritium single dot "U-notch" rear. VERY fast sight set up. Includes all factory loader, lock, etc in matching factory case. Also includes one Glock brand 32 round mag and one Glock brand 17 rounder, with Glock brand 3 round extension. All Glock, All Rock. Also includes Fobus GL-2 paddle holster. You're then ready to head to the range, just add ammo. This model is no longer available thru Talo and EXO is no longer doing customer guns. Asking what I have into this, FTF ONLY sales at this time (nope, I won't ship it at this time) between NO and/or BR areas. FTF means you get to put your hands on it, say you like it (or not) before you buy it. No misunderstandings, no miscommunications, simple. NO TRADES ARE DESIRED PLEASE. Asking $550 Firm.

This finish frankly is a wonder imo. Manufactuer claims no lube is required but I ran it with a tad. What I do know is that clean up is simply a wipe down with a paper towel. That's it, and it works as advertised. In fact, you almost don't see residue when you wipe it clean after a range session. The "goop and gunk" just falls off the pistol and disperses. Just about the perfect finish for a salt water environment (uh...like SE Louisiana :)). Finish is listed as "40% harder than hard chrome and self lubricating" and I for one believe it (and I'm not easily impressed by gunhype). Folks, this one works as advertised and only makes the uber reliable Glock even more so.

First unequivocal, "I'll take it" to my PM account here gets the items. Thanks for looking. Factory pic for the moment, true item pics up later tonite.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom