SPF S&W M&P 9 L for sale. Comp package. PRICE DROP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    SOLD

PRICE DROP- $900

Info add-in.. This pistol will fire with the magazine removed. I recall hearing talk about some that woud not.

Smith M&P 9 L for sale, 8 17rd mags, CR speed belt, 7 mag pouches, holster, and small range/cary bag. Unsure brand of holster. Bought with intention of shooting competitions, but i dont see myself commiting to it anytime soon. Pistol was bought used so i am unsure of round count, but i have fired around 100 rounds through it. Looking for $1000 for the package. Call or text 225-978-2207 or pm me here. Email not the best way to contact me, long reply wait times.

mp9.jpg

Last edited:

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Thanks, that was my intention when i purchased it.

I will consider trades as well. Willing to trade for

good condition zero turn mower
    sport bike, suzuki or honda prefered, any size considered

I also have a bushmaster patrolman ar ( 16 inch, 2 mags) and a wasr 10 AK (2 mags, bayonet) i can add for the right trade. Limited cash on hand, strait up trade prefered way.

Last edited:

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Will consider partial trades for 30-30 lever action rifle, 20-24inch barrel, or handy rifle in 45-70. Rifles must have iron sights, no scope wanted on the lever action, may consider a scoped handy.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'd recommend editing the original post and title to reflect your price drops. Others may not scroll all the way down to see.

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Thanks for the advice, updating first post now..

Not looking to split up the package, would like to sell it all together.

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Bump it up...

Thought i would add, this pistol will fire with the magazine removed. I recall hearing some talk about some pistols that had a magazine saftey on them, this one does not.

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    bump.. On the fence about keeping, but i could usethe money if it sells, so its still available. Not splitting it up, its an all or nothing deal still. Not sure on trades at the moment, not a lot of firearms i need right now, i could think about a garden tiller, troy bilt horse with or without electric start, or an old farmall cub tractor preferably with row builders/disc. I also have 1k rounds of 9mm to either sell with the gun or add to a trade should one be worked up. I will entertain any trade sent my way, the worse i can say is no, Price not going to drop a whole lot if any should an offer be made, but feel free to make one anyway, never hurts to ask i always say.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom