*SPF*WTS Saiga 12 with drum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    Looking to fund another project so it's time for this to go.
    I purchased this non-converted Saiga 12 from another member a few months ago. He claimed he put 20 rounds through and I have not fired it any. It has Tapco desert tan furniture with collapsible stock, door breacher muzzle break, and a five rd mag and 20rd drum. $700 not looking for trades but if you have something interesting let me know.
    PMs are best but email is hscottcraig@yahoo.com

a693719e-05b3-3b51.jpg

a693719e-05dc-b858.jpg

Last edited:

Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    Yes sir, I hate to get rid of it especially since I never even got around to slinging some lead out of it, but another project has taken priority.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Drum - 3
    Buttstock - 1
    Handguard - 1

With the drum it's compliant. If he has a US trigger group, it's compliant with the Russkie mag as well.

Agreed. I'd venture a guess that the FCG is original since it has not been moved from the original position. If that's the case I count 10 foreign parts with the US magazine, assuming the brake is US made and no internal parts have been changed. It should be good to go as is but leave the foreign mags out.

receiver
    barrel
    front trunnion
    bolt
    bolt carrier
    gas piston
    operating rod
    trigger
    hammer
    disconnector

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Agreed. I'd venture a guess that the FCG is original since it has not been moved from the original position. If that's the case I count 10 foreign parts with the US magazine, assuming the brake is US made and no internal parts have been changed. It should be good to go as is but leave the foreign mags out.

receiver
    barrel
    front trunnion
    bolt
    bolt carrier
    gas piston
    operating rod
    trigger
    hammer
    disconnector

The muzzle device and pistol grip don't count, since the S12 isn't imported with those parts. Adding a US part increases the overall parts count, then cancels itself out since they are US made.

Whoever buys this, slap in a US trigger group (Tromix or modify a G2 yourself) if there isn't one already, that's three easy compliance parts to be on the safe side.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The muzzle device and pistol grip don't count, since the S12 isn't imported with those parts. Adding a US part increases the overall parts count, then cancels itself out since they are US made.

Whoever buys this, slap in a US trigger group (Tromix or modify a G2 yourself) if there isn't one already, that's three easy compliance parts to be on the safe side.

Parts count regardless of whether they were on the gun when imported. If the muzzle and pistol grip were foreign made, even if they didn't come on the gun when imported, they would count against the ten allowable foreign parts.

Can a US FCG be added without also moving the FCG forward? I got the Tromix and moved it forward but I didn't really pay attention to see if the stock setup could be re-created with US parts.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom