SPF: WTS/T: RARE H&K USP Compact 40 in Urban Grey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GadgetGuru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Hello folks,

Up for sale is one of my prized possessions - an excellent condition HK USP Compact 40 with an urban grey frame. Gun has a small blemish in butt of gun (see Picture # 5 and you will see a line - this is a scratch and nothing more). Sale includes a generic grey USP case, 2 used 12-round mags, Manual, and Blank Warranty Card.

There were only 500 of these ever made in the grey USPc 40. Please feel free to do the research here on the 'Net to verify! In fact, there were only 1,000 USP's that were ever made in the Urban Grey color: 500 USPf 45 and 500 USPc 40. The grey is a rarer color than any of the others!

Given the scarcity of these guns, I am looking for $750.00 for this item, or best offer. Please PM me with offers. You will be responsible for shipping costs and item can only be shipped to an FFL.

Thanks for looking! Please be patient. There are 10 pictures in total!

Also, regarding trades, I am looking for a factory nickel (or factory hard-chrome with paperwork) P7M8 (+ cash to buyer). I am also looking for a tan USP Tactical 45 (plus cash to the buyer, depending on condition of firearm) at the moment.

P.S. If you see any white specs or anything in my pix, its either dust from the rag I was using to wipe it down or gun lubricant spatter. The gun is in fantastic condition!

Pic 1:
    IMG_1225.JPG

Pic 2:
    IMG_1214.JPG

Pic 3:
    IMG_1215.JPG

Pic 4:
    IMG_1218.jpg

Pic 5:
    IMG_1203.JPG

Pic 6:
    IMG_1197.jpg

Pic 7:
    IMG_1211.JPG

Pic 8:
    IMG_1217.jpg

Pic 9:
    IMG_1219.JPG

Pic 10:
    IMG_1222.JPG

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom