Spikes AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    I'm sure you could easily cancel the Delton order since they aren't shipping for months...

ahah, i ordered them through an acquaintance at JSE and got the same kit for the same price. they will be in tomorrow, i ordered a complete upper from delton for a custom build for a good friend, now he is waiting until after christmas.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Ohhhhhh...good catch. The way it's worded they make it sound like a complete Spike's rifle. Still a good price, but I definitely retract my previous "Wow".

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Would this be a good starter AR? I really don't know anything about them and have been eying one for a while. Not one to competitively shoot or anything, just to say I have one and shoot occasionally...the price is right and I wouldn't pay shipping on all the various parts?

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Would this be a good starter AR? I really don't know anything about them and have been eying one for a while. Not one to competitively shoot or anything, just to say I have one and shoot occasionally...the price is right and I wouldn't pay shipping on all the various parts?

It would be a decent starter, but the only thing you are getting that is spike's in the stripped lower.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom