Spike's upper group buy-- Nola

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f350drvr

Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I am trying to get 4 people to commit to purchasing spike's uppers so we can get them shipped to Nola. The same rules and timelines would apply to the group buy that has been organized in baton rouge that can be seen here:
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...upper-group-buy-Baton-Rouge-Update-First-Post

Please reply to this thread with your name, and pm me if you are interested.

So it looks like the list for NOLA is:
    1. F350drvr SP-STU5035-Moe Plus 1 Sparc
    2. F350drvr SP-STU5035-MOe
    3. tmlowe SP-STU5035-MOE
    4. NOLA_Jack SP-STU5035-MOE

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just to clarify

$50 off per upper if you get 4 shipped to New Orleans
    $60 off per upper if you get 8 shipped to New Olreans

Sparc price would be the same either way, I think F350drvr knows the price, but we can't post it publicly.

f350drvr

Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Just to clarify

$50 off per upper if you get 4 shipped to New Orleans
    $60 off per upper if you get 8 shipped to New Olreans

Sparc price would be the same either way, I think F350drvr knows the price, but we can't post it publicly.

Looks like I will be closing this sooner than I thought. Can't believe no one in Nola wants to get in on this deal. I guess I will be driving to baton rouge to pick up my uppers unless some people step up this weekend.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Looks like I will be closing this sooner than I thought. Can't believe no one in Nola wants to get in on this deal. I guess I will be driving to baton rouge to pick up my uppers unless some people step up this weekend.

Hey, Baton Rouge ain't all that bad. If it was during football season I would have been able to deliver for you, of course I don't know how well an upper transfer near the dome would go.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sweet, looks good. F350Drvr, just keep the first post updated, and when I send out instructions I will send it to your group also.

nick

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Hey guys, we are limited to 20 uppers of each kind (40 total) for this buy, so if you want in update the list so I can get a good count, whomever is taking charge of the NO buy let me know so I can get things straight.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Basically you have one choice to make at this point if you want in.

Do you want MOE furniture or regular furniture.

Everything else is the same. The 14.5" uppers aren't going to make it in time for the group buy.

f350drvr

Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Sorry it took me a couple of days to get this list together, i was on my Honeymoon last week and had limited time on the internet.

Looks like we have the 4 we need. If anyone else wants in, speak up now the group buy will be closing sooner than later. If we can get 4 more uppers on this shipment we can get an additional $10 off per upper.

So it looks like the list for NOLA is:
    1. F350drvr SP-STU5035-Moe Plus 1 Sparc
    2. F350drvr SP-STU5035-MOe
    3. tmlowe SP-STU5035-MOE
    4. NOLA_Jack SP-STU5035-MOE
    5. F350drvr SP-STU5035-MLS

Last edited:

JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    Update:

Spike's has received some BCG's but there haven't been enough barrels to go around apparently. We have some uppers in bound right now from Spike's but (0) 16" 5035-MOE and 5035-MLS from either our February or March monthly shipments of uppers. We're told from our Spike's rep they should be seeing barrels "soon" this month, but no exact date as of today. We'll post up when we hear anything else.

We've had a couple PM's and phone calls regarding the uppers ETA. Please refrain from calling in. We'll post the most current up to date information on here.

JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    Uppers are in-bound and should arrive on Thursday. We'll get them boxed up and shipped out same-day headed towards their intended destination. The person receiving all the uppers should be in touch with you guys to arrange pickup once they arrive (early to mid next week).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom