s'port hibachi gone wild

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tokendog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Houma, LA
    I think the dad is being over dramatic and looking to get a little money or something, but I wouldn't be cool with any one simulating pissing on me or even more so my children. Especially a daughter. I imagine myself in the same situation as the dad as he watches that happen and it gets under my skin. I get it's a toy, but it's the action of what the toy is doing that bothers me. Plus I don't know who the hell the chef is or what his fetishes are, and this just might be his way of satisfying some sick sort of humor in regards to that fetish.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    STFU. What a punk.

His daughter is probably 16 too. Idiot.

He was probably more offended by the fact that the toy was standing and he KNOWS that all men pee sitting down.

Last edited:

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    What a dumbass. This guy probably has pee fantasies and it's only in HIS own mind that this was a sexual crime - this doll probably juxtaposed his own daughter into what he'd been watching earlier in the day on the internet.

Those dolls have been around forever... I had one when I was a kid in the early '70's, and I "peed" on LOTS of people!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    my great aunt had a machine that would despense whiskey the same way.. it was probably a $100 machine that had a stainless boy peeing on the top.. i was five or six at the time and thought it was funny...

Last edited:

tabasco122

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    yeah, they use the same type of toy at the hibachi at Ichiban in houma, he just wants some money. its almost like people look for an opptortunity to sue nowadays, whether they are genuinely wronged or not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom