Sportoptics.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lckstcknbrrl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    lafayette La
    Not sure if this is the correct spot on the forums...? I just wanted to post about my experience with Chris over at sport optics. I purchased a scope, base, and rings from him this week. I received it super fast and they have absolutely great customer support. When the package arrived though, I noticed that they had put in the wrong scope and base. I ordered the MOA and had received the Mil instead. I called Chris and explained it to him and told him I would be willing to keep the scope and just learn to use the mil. I know everyone has been pretty busy lately and things happen sometime. He not only told me that wasn't necessary, but told me he was going to send the right one immediately. Well I received the correct one the very next day with an even better base than I had ordered originally! And he paid for shipping the other scope back on top of that. Well, I just wanna say thanks Chris. In this day and age there's not an awful lot of people that have the prompt service and the admirability that these guys have. If anyone is looking for optics I have no reserve in pointing them in sportopics direction. Thanks again bro. And thanks to the guys on here who recommended him to me. Don't hold spelling and grammar against me please! Lol

Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    I've delt with Chris and the others there on several occasions. Customer service is always top notch and they always beat everyone else's prices. Whenever I need something optic related they are the only ones I deal with.

Top Bottom