Spray in bedliners

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.
    Do any of you have a spray in bedliner and if so what are your opinions of it? What was the price and how is it holding up? I'm looking to get one for my '78 and trying to get an idea of what brand to get.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Line-X is what you want, best stuff out there. But ive had poor luck finding a dealer around my part of the woods.

It holds up well, and isn't to expensive. It varies by bed, but a few hundred will cover most of em.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Not Black !

Yes, I have had several, all spray-in.

Black gets so hot in our southern Summers that you can't step barefoot on it and can't put dogs or kids in back.

White shows all dirt terribly and is more expensive.

The tan or light gray work well.

My last two were "Scorpion Kote", available at many Chevy dealers (They will install it in any brand vehicle).

If you haul really tough stuff, like broken concrete, full 55 gal drums, oilfield drillbits, etc. you may need one of the thicker ones. or, just put a sheet of 3/4" plywood on top.

Good Luck !

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have used Line X for many years and it holds up great. Cost is approximately $400.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Although Line-X looks better to me, I had problems with stuff not staying put since it's so hard. I switched to Rhino-Liner which is thicker and "stickier" but doesn't look quite as nice, IMO. Being thicker it looks like it would tear easier but it has a lifetime warrantee for repairs and stuff stays put much better. Price was comparable, IIRC.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I put Scorpion Kote in my 2001 Jeep 11 years ago, when it was brand new. It now has 24,500 miles. Anyone here would be selcome to look at it in N.O. Just PM me.

I believe that Scorpion Kote is similar to Line-X. Both come in colors. Just don't do BLACK. That is the problem with RhinoLiner; it is only black.

leVieux

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom