Springer Precision customer service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Yesterday I called in an order for some Dawson Precision sights from Srpinger Precision and paid for two day shipping in order to have them by Friday so I could go out to the range on Saturday. They assured me the package would go out the same day otherwise I wouldn't get it until Monday. I just received an email stating the package shipped today. Needless to say I was pretty upset. I spent all of today making quite a few plans and getting everything together for everyone coming. It wouldn't be a total loss but the main reason I wanted to go to the range was to zero in my new sights.

I called them (thankfully they are still open) to see what happened and to my surprise they told me that it just went out and they would call FedEx and change it to overnight shipping and cover the cost. I haven't received a call back yet to confirm however; I just wanted to share my experience. They messed up and fixed it on their dime which not a whole lot of companies would do these days. Their customer service is def. top notch.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Just got the call back and unfortunately the cut off has passed. They also tried to ship out another package priority overnight however, it was too late for that too. What they ended up doing was getting one ready and they will ship it out priority overnight tomorrow. It will arrive between 9 and noon on Saturday. The original package wouldn't have come in until Monday because of the Saturday delivery date.

They also told me that they were going to refund my entire shipping cost. I told them that they didn't have to do this and I was happy with how hard they tried to rectify the problem. They apologized again and insisted that they refund the entire shipping charge because they had messed up. I had the package shipped to my office so I will just get there at 9, wait for it to come in, and leave when it does. I'll bring my sight pusher and tools to the range and install it there.

This company's customer service is the best.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Always had good dealings with Scott. His parts are top notch as well. Anyone that uses an XD for carry/HD should absolutely have his enhanced grip safety in the gun.

Top Bottom