WTS: Springfield 1911 mil-spec .45 and Weatherby Vanguard .308 with AMMO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fr3nchy524

resident asian shooter!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    new orleans
    Name: Frenchy
    Delivery: willing to travel within an hour of NOLA

Hey bayou shooter members. It's time to make some room for some new toys, so I need to get rid of these two guns. First off, I have a Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Mil-spec in .45 caliber. I bought this handgun at the gun show at the Pontchatrain Center I believe it was September or October of 2011. I bought the gun brand new. It is stainless steel with black grips as well as the brown wood grips shown. The gun will come in it's original case with 5 magazines. I can make a great deal for the 1911 with ammo. For the 1911, I have about 400 rounds of ammo. I think I have about 150 rounds or so of hollow points, and the rest are Full Metal jackets. I may have got a few Federal FMJ mixed in also, I don't remember exactly as I haven't gone shooting in over a year. The 1911 has been well taken care of by myself. The only flaw is there are little scratches by the Disassembly lever. A common area to get scratch as I had trouble putting the gun back together after the first few times of going shooting, disassembling, and cleaning the gun. Other then that the gun is in great shape. I've put roughly 400 rounds thru this gun since I've owned it. The gun has been cleaned after every outing.

Springfield 1911- A1 Milspec .45- Price: PENDING SALE
    IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

I am located in New Orleans, but for the right price, I can meet you as far as an hour away. So I can go as far as Biloxi, Mississippi, to Baton Rouge, La. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or text me. I need to get rid of these two guns as soon as I can. I am not looking to trade for anything. I would like to sell the guns with their respective ammo also. Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited:

fr3nchy524

resident asian shooter!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    new orleans
    there was someone on here that texted me, and i accidentally deleted their number. if you're still interested, please text me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom