Springfield Armory 1911+mags, ammo $400 *Pics added*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ragin Cajun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Springfield Armory GI 1911 for sale. Comes with 4 7 rd magazines, SA Xtreme duty belt slide holster, and hard case. $400. Has a little under a thousand rounds down the pipe. Also included is 200 rds of ammo, 100 Remington JHP and 100-ish Wolf FMJ. Theres like six CCI FMJ in there too lol. Barrel bushing compensator thrown in as a freebie.

Also available if you want it is a tan Safariland 6004 drop leg holster. Like new (still have the packaging for it). Works GREAT. I will definitely be buying another 6004 for my Glock. Price for that is $100. List price for these brand new from Brownells is $150, and worth every damn penny.

This is the best pic i've got of it right now. I'll take more tonight when I get home from school. NO KATYA IS NOT FOR SALE lol

ETA: It's actually 258 rounds. I found 58 rounds of CCI FMJ that I'd forgotten I had.

Katyaleft.jpg

Last edited:

djl7780

Glock Connoisseur
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Prairieville
    Springfield Armory GI 1911 for sale. Comes with 4 7 rd magazines, SA Xtreme duty belt slide holster, and hard case. $400. Has a little under a thousand rounds down the pipe. Also included is 200 rds of ammo, 100 Remington JHP and 100-ish Wolf FMJ. Theres like six CCI FMJ in there too lol. Barrel bushing compensator thrown in as a freebie.

Also available if you want it is a tan Safariland 6004 drop leg holster. Like new (still have the packaging for it). Works GREAT. I will definitely be buying another 6004 for my Glock. Price for that is $100. List price for these brand new from Brownells is $150, and worth every damn penny.

This is the best pic i've got of it right now. I'll take more tonight when I get home from school. NO KATYA IS NOT FOR SALE lol

Katyaleft.jpg

Very interested in the 1911. PM Sent

Ragin Cajun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Pics as promised.

Showing feed ramp

DSC03870.jpg

side view. That's not a blemish in the finish by the safety..just a lil bit of oil. Just got through cleaning it.

DSC03869.jpg

another side view. That holster wear is not 1/10th as bad as it looks. It's just a lightening of the parking. Flash made it shiny. :mad:

DSC03868.jpg

De whole enchilada
    DSC03867.jpg

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    Depends. You don't have a location. Halfway could be from here to Ruston or from here to New York City.. :D

LOL, yea man I was PMing you for SSFIRETRUCK.

Until I told him you were like 5 hours from NewOrleans.

Lewis, let me know what you wanna do. Were going to Stennis tomorrow.

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    I have a G22. Where are you located?

Thats what I get for not reading the second page of the post. What a great introduction to the forum!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom