Springfield Armory XDM 5.25

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Choot'em

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I am new to USPSA. I was told that the Springfield Armory XDM 5.25 is not allowed in USPSA competetion. Is this correct? When will they be allowed?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    According to the article I read, the necessary number was produced so it's a mater of approval by USPSA. Of course, I have no clue how long that can/will take.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    The 5.25 is not available for retail sale yet. If what I heard is correct, Nick's Shooting Range and one other range in La are the only two places in the state where one can be seen and shot.

mdp75

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    waveland Mississippi
    Yeah we have one @ gun ho i have shot it alot since we got it in. It shoots really well. The sight radius of the glock 34 with great accuracy and ergonomics of the xdm. I think they really hit a home run with this one.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    how did nick order one for you. I can't order any except for range rentals. We dont even have a dealer price on them yet outside of the range rental program.

another dealer I trade with got his first one in yesterday, but at $800, I passed until the novelty wears off a little, hence my question. now that I know I can *fix* a glock frame, and for that much money, I may just buy a 17L and 1,000 rounds of ammo to play with...

Top Bottom