WTS: Springfield Micro Compact (compact 1911)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    What we have here, gentlemen and lady folks, is a rarely shot, never carried Springfield Micro Compact 1911-style pistol. Just look at these amazing pictures:

u5VQkDS.jpg

rDEFCGR.jpg

Isn't she a beauty? That's a rhetorical question.

This baby holds at least 6 .45ACP rounds. Some people say it's the most powerful pistol round ever created. And with two magazines and true aim, you could probably take out anywhere from 12 to 144 dangerous adversaries, depending how deep they are stacked.

In addition to the gun itself, which is an absolute steal for the price, this sale is jam packed with extras like:

- CrimsonTrace laser grips (LG-304 as far as I know)
    - Original box, manual, and other miscellaneous materials
    - A cleaning rod
    - Some kind of little tools or something in a plastic bag, and a thing that looks like a ruler
    - Did I mention it comes with 2 magazines? Amazing.

I'll even throw in an Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster. Wow!

You're probably asking yourself "how much for this amazing gun with insane extras?"

Well, all this stuff costs upwards of $1200 or more at your local gun store. But you know what? This baby is priced to sell. You can find similar pistols online listed for $900, with the grips adding on another $250 or more..but by the time you pay shipping and transfer fees..ugghh right? You're right back at $1200. And who has the time for all that? This here's a face-to-face transaction with a Baton Rouge local and respectable member of the Bayou Shooter community.

So let's get down to brass tacks. This incredible package deal can be yours for $1000 flat!

Let's not beat around the bush though..there's always room for negotiating right? You're thinking "I'd offer him $900." Well I'm in such a jolly mood that I'll even cut the haggling out for you and tell you straight away - I'm willing to accept $900, no less, no mess, no hassle. Right there you save yourself a Benjamin. That's enough savings to take a ladyfriend out for a conservative meal at an upscale dining establishment, or my personal preference, a super-lavish meal at a casual dining establishment (you could also buy 90 or so dollar menu items at a fast food joint).

(No trades)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom