WTS: Springfield XD-40 5" Tactical CUSTOM SHOP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    Up for sale is a Springfield XD-40 Tactical 5" Pistol that was sent to Springfield Custom Shop and also Robar. I built this gun with the intensions to start shooting in matches, but my schedule never did allow me to and it just sits in the safe.
    The gun was sent to Springfield Custom Shop for the following which cost me over $1,000.
    *Springfield adjustable rear sight with Fiber Optic Red Front Sight ( they had to cut and mill the slide to install the adjustable rear sight)
    *Match Grade Bar Sto 5" Barrel
    *Competition Action Job ( Reduce trigger to 3.5# and adjust trigger reset) The trigger is one of the best that I have ever felt!!
    * Extended mag release was also put on at Springfield (might have been included in the above package but I cant remember)

Now the Gun was send to Robar Finishes where they Installed the Extended Beaver tail and recoated the gun in there Rogaurd Finish at a tune of about $365.

The gun originally came with 2 - 14 round magazines! I purchased an extra 5 Magazines for a total of 7 that comes with the gun. $150 ish for the extra mags

Also it comes with a Comp- Tac holster that was $57.50 + shipping.

Only reason I listed prices so you can see what you are actually getting with this gun. I have $2,200 invest in this gun!
    Between shipping the gun to Springfield and Robar the Original Box for the gun was lost.
    I am sure I am forgetting to list some other stuff that was done to the pistol.
    I probably don't even have 500 rounds thru this gun. It shoots very accurately but like I said I built it for competition shooting and just dont have the time so I hate to see it just sit in the safe.
    You get the gun, 7 magazines and the holster!
    Contact me at cscs720 at aol dot com for a quicker response.
    I am asking $1500 for the gun which saves you over $700.

package.jpg

left3.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

right.jpg

extmag-1.jpg

barsto.jpg

right2-1.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom