Staff Sgt Robert Bales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajunprepper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Convent LA
    Headlines read "Shooting spree further sours campaign to win Afghans over". Say the f^€> what? When these sub-human animals blow up car bombs and use suicide bombers to kill Troops, I don't see any concern about the inbred, ass-rapist Muzzies liking Americans... War is hell...

If I was banging the gavel, Id give the man counceling.

Wood

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    This is going to be an interesting thread!!!
    Lurk.gif
    Rant.gif

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I was watching the news and heard it was against their beliefs to kill women and children, I guess I missed the report that they waited for women & children to leave the twin towers or landed the planes to let them off before crashing.
    Oh let's not forget about beheading of a journalist who was only reporting, the media in the U.S. are pathetic and so freakin bias towards them that they are anti-American.
    I saw more sympathy for the Fort Hood shooter being mentally deminished, than they give one of our own.
    If they burn a bible (which they do) I don't hear anything about it.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    The continued hyporcisy of living in a liberal-minded society where the tail continues to wag the dog....

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Headlines read "Shooting spree further sours campaign to win Afghans over". Say the f^€> what? When these sub-human animals blow up car bombs and use suicide bombers to kill Troops, I don't see any concern about the inbred, ass-rapist Muzzies liking Americans... War is hell...

Wood

The Man walked into a town and murdered 16 people in their homes. Mostly women and children. Thats not war, it's terrorism. We are better than they are. His actions also negatively impacted the security and safety of his comrades and damaged the mission. What Bales did will directly cost American lives and will set back the mission that has been advanced by the sacrifice of tens of thousands of lives lost and irrevocably altered. I have all kinds of sympathy for Bales but I do not condone his actions or excuse them. The members of his Chain of Command who overlooked or ignored the warning signs that forecasted this deserve to face criminal charges as well.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    The Man walked into a town and murdered 16 people in their homes. Mostly women and children. Thats not war, it's terrorism. We are better than they are. His actions also negatively impacted the security and safety of his comrades and damaged the mission. What Bales did will directly cost American lives and will set back the mission that has been advanced by the sacrifice of tens of thousands of lives lost and irrevocably altered. I have all kinds of sympathy for Bales but I do not condone his actions or excuse them. The members of his Chain of Command who overlooked or ignored the warning signs that forecasted this deserve to face criminal charges as well.

I_agree.gif
    CLAP.gif

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Wood

Yep to both...there's justice somewhere in there. I haven't walked in the Staff Sgt's boots, I don't know what happened, and I really don't know what happened through his eyes.

I was sorta relating this to Mi Lai but went and re read some stuff...not even close.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    He saw many of his fellow soldiers and friends killed and mutilated, not just by the Taliban but by "Afghans" also. Not long before this happened I think an Afghani murdered 2 U.S. soldiers. The Sgt. himself lost part of a foot in one of his earlier deployments. I guess he just figured it was pay back time. The real villains in all this are GHWB, BC, GB, BHO. They are the ones who have sent many thousands of OUR young men and women, our brothers, sons, daughters, etc. to their deaths and for what?? What have we actually accomplished?? NOTHING. Except the destruction of our economy by the trillions spent on these "wars" which in turn has caused massive inflation and by our militarys need for massive amounts of fuel has been one of the big causes of runaway oil prices.

Yow, the Sgt. is guilty it seems but he was merely a pawn in the game of "war" and all those others who bear the responsibility of getting us into this foresaken mess should go on trial with him.

Last edited:

kajunprepper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Convent LA
    16 Seal Team 6 members killed in one event also. I shed no tear or have no pity for what happened here. The soilder will pay heavily and has destroyed his life. But bad things happen..

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    He killed non-combatant women and children, the end.

It's not like he was knee deep in the **** and in the cross fire shot a couple innocent people by accident.

Dude cracked.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    16 Members of Seal Team 6. Combatants engaged in the profession of arms. Terrorism is terrorism the 16 Afghans were murdered in cold blood. There murder makes every American in AFG job that much more dangerous. The dude ****ed over his buddies. Good luck getting a tip on an ied placement or cache in that area now.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So move.... Where is there a freer, more stable place to live? Enlighten me.

If you find it, let me know.

I hate it when people complain and say they hate America because of X,Y, andZ. It is X,Y, and Z that are the problem, not America and as soon as people start realizing this, the sooner we can fix these problems.

It's not America that is broken, it is her voters.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If you find it, let me know.

I hate it when people complain and say they hate America because of X,Y, andZ. It is X,Y, and Z that are the problem, not America and as soon as people start realizing this, the sooner we can fix these problems.

It's not America that is broken, it is her voters.

Hope to stay somewhat neutral here BUT...I like this comment much better than we can't win, Osama will take the election, it's hopeless, we're doomed

the sooner we can fix these problems....

Lookin to the American spirit to fix problems, not surrender to them. If we lose let's lose fighting and hoping

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    He killed non-combatant women and children, the end.

It's not like he was knee deep in the **** and in the cross fire shot a couple innocent people by accident.

Dude cracked.

+1

The man only made the situation more dangerous for his buddies who have to remain in country. This incident will directly lead to an increase in American lives lost, as well as a major breakdown in relations with the population there.
    I very strongly feel sorry for the soldier's mental breakdown and the stresses placed upon him. His actions, however, we're completely inexcusable, and just punishment should be swiftly delivered in an effort to display America's intolerance of such acts. A very close friend of the family, and Vietnam Vet, once made a comment concerning his time in Vietnam that I think applies here:
    "We did the best we could to help the local villagers. But when the shells drop on the wrong set of huts, you start to create more VC than you kill."
    What the soldier did falls along the same lines.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Blue falcon!

I hadda know....

bastardization of two contradictory terms. True Blue is a dated naval/sailing term meaning honest and loyal to a unit or cause. Blue Falcon is used in the modern Army to designate a "Buddy F**ker", that is someone who is not a team player and displays no unit loyalty. Implies a more negative meaning when the terms are put together in this way: True(as in real,bigtime) Buddy F**ker.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom