State representative response and defendla.org

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    Just wanted to give a shout out to my state representative and also to the defendla.org

I am very proud to be a Legislator in Louisiana, one of the best gun right States in the Country. For example, the Constitutional provision that was passed last year. We will continue to fight Washington's attempts to restrict our Second Amendment rights. You might want to look into "Defend Louisiana" a group established by Representative Jeff Thompson to help Louisiana Citizens protect their 2nd Amendment rights.

Bob Hensgens

This guy has responded to every email I have sent. I really do appreciate his replies and the info he does pass on. I know him from before his political career and he was always a stand up guy.

Also, go to defendla.org and sign up guys n gals. It's new but hopefully we can go some good with it.

SHOT1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Metairie
    Thanks for sharing. It's important to stay on top of these issues these days. Too many poeple don't know or care about their rights, until they're gone, and then it's darn hard to get them back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom