Stay motivated to fight against evil...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California

bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California
    Ok, I hope this forum does not crap out. Does anyone actually have an answer to the question. (No offense intended)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The reality is YOU would be considered the terror group- just as Seabeevet noted earlier. Organizations such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, etc., along with anti-American radical Islamic groups such as CAIR, would label a grass roots effort like that on the same level as the Klan. They would very likely allow our cities to burn before giving a group opposed to radical Islam their blessing....It's not just idle talk to say that this administration would be on their side, either.
    Let us all pray that we never see it get that bad.....

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Interesting

I don't care how I am labeled. God knows my heart and His judgment is the only I am concerned with.
    Then you better go study then...

Google just as you see this: "Gog, Magog, Turk, Khazar"

Then google: "Babylonian Talmud"

Then go back to Genesis Chapter 10 "The Table of Nations" and trace just who is whom. Write it down paying close attention to JAPETH. 1 Chronicles duplicates the same.

Google: "Japeth, Gog, Magog, Turk, Khazar, Genesis Chapter 10"

Judaic authors Benjamin Freedman and Arthur Koestler should also be read.

P.S.

Try to avoid wikipedia

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The reality is YOU would be considered the terror group- just as Seabeevet noted earlier. Organizations such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, etc., along with anti-American radical Islamic groups such as CAIR, would label a grass roots effort like that on the same level as the Klan. They would very likely allow our cities to burn before giving a group opposed to radical Islam their blessing....It's not just idle talk to say that this administration would be on their side, either.
    Let us all pray that we never see it get that bad.....
    SPLC an the ACLU as well as JDL and ADL B'nai B'rith are all "jewish" organizations, btw and the latter two have been implicated in terror within the USA... Just filling you in. If you believe I'm in error just jump online and do a detailed search. :cool:

bkeach

Warrior Bride!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    California
    Mjolnir, What theory regarding Gog and Magog are you referring to. Are you giving an opinion, or just suggesting I google something?

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    There are lots of citizens who await a leader. One will arise and call for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
    CAIR, SLPC, & ACLU will be sent down the toilet of history, where they belong.
    There are too many PATRIOTS to be denied.
    All throughout history, there have been severe backlashes to abuses. Another is coming. Many have had more than enough.
    "Be Prepared", just like the Boy Scouts. The time is near.
    May GOD save the USA !
    leVieux

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom