Steel mags 17.76 each shipped.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    I just placed an order for a few. Not 100, but I do still have a back order placed for some L5AWM mags at Brownells, so I don't want to go crazy.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    So I guess I should post the other 127 sites that say they have mags in stock,when we all know no one does.Really?
    And then I will say,well its your responsibility to call them>i just saw they had mags and posted it.Really?

You want to post and I'm not saying just you.I am saying everyone that has posted a deal that was never a deal lately.
    I am just asking the person that is posting to be absolutely 100% sure they actually have them an not being able to call them on a weekend doesn't help.

Its not helping anyone to order something just to receive an email saying,sorry we don't update our site,we don't care if you want it next week,and we will charge you or we will send you to collections.

And I'm not sure how many CCs you own BS875,but they can do whatever they pretty well want.Yesterday,I made an order,right.
    No worries,said in stock,ships 3-5 days.No worries right.Wrong !!! I went back to check my order and as I was looking at the parts I had ordered,sure enough,it then had recently posted 6-8 weeks delivery time.I know for a fact it didn't say that when I ordered.Well anyway,I called and of course no one answers phones any more,so I emailed.he guy emailed me back and said you have to pay a 20% restocking fee if you cancel teh order.I said why would I have to do that when you don't even have them in stock.I then sent an email saying I would just go to my CC company and dispute the charge.Well,he emailed back saying he was a former LEO and he could do whatever he wanted.He said I will just charge you the 8%. Then he explained if I didn't want to do that and he didn't hear back from me in 15 minutes,he would cancel the order and send me to collections for the 20% and even named the attorney for the company.So basically he held my CC for ransom.I will be doing a writeup on said company in a few days.The other company only charged me %5 restocking fee.When your order is $2400 or so.A restocking fee hurts your wallet and pride.

:rofl:

I'm sure all that happened just as you say. They're all out to get you, man. Jack, why you don't be checking to make sure the mags are in stock for the hoghunter????

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Who's that behind me.Why is that Black SUV parked across the street.Why are those guys looking over my way.

Oh and I did order a 100.So we shall see.I'm trusting you SOG again.Don't let me down.And I agree captain !!!!

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Here is a copy of what this so called ex leo said to me in an email from the company I had issues with BS875 and captain.There is no way I could ever come up with all that information on my own and no reason to lie about something so ignorant.

"The parts are not in stock but are coming in daily.

Please, don't threaten me with CC company's rules. I am 'ex LEO,I don't care.

8% we are charged is $249. I know I posted 20%. I am not wanting to take any additional for the loss of the sale if you agree. If you want to agree to the $249. I will issue it within 15 min.

If not, and you wish to play hard ball . Then yes, I will enforce the 20% and send you to collections for the 20% fee owed regardless of what the c.c company says and you get your money back. I will send your case/folder over to Robert our lawyer and he can handle the rest."

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I will send your case/folder over to Robert our lawyer and he can handle the rest.

I would politely tell him that "Robert" can fellate me. You're letting some cyber space nerd bully you. How soft are you?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Sounds like a great price and FWIW......if I wanted some....but was afraid that maybe they were out of stock, I would call first. If I could not call....and did not trust the company, then so be it. I would pass.
    Bottom line, I appreciate the post and IMO....just because he passes the link doesn't mean the person should need to call first to make sure they are in stock. There is an old saying...don't shoot the messenger.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Here is a copy of what this so called ex leo said to me in an email from the company I had issues with BS875 and captain.There is no way I could ever come up with all that information on my own and no reason to lie about something so ignorant.

"The parts ar... I will send your case/folder over to Robert our lawyer and he can handle the rest."

My secret response would be, "Small claims court here I come." Then when they refuse to pay because they lost b/c they didn't show up to court hire a collection agency.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    I have actually followed that exact process twice before.And your absolutely right LSU.I can definitely say,most big companies do NOT show up for court.Too bad,most people don't know that!!!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

"The parts are not in stock but are coming in daily.

Please, don't threaten me with CC company's rules. I am 'ex LEO,I don't care.

8% we are charged is $249. I know I posted 20%. I am not wanting to take any additional for the loss of the sale if you agree. If you want to agree to the $249. I will issue it within 15 min.

If not, and you wish to play hard ball . Then yes, I will enforce the 20% and send you to collections for the 20% fee owed regardless of what the c.c company says and you get your money back. I will send your case/folder over to Robert our lawyer and he can handle the rest."

No one said that some nothing company told you that. I'm saying that if you complain to your credit card they will do the fighting for you. Chargebacks are about the easiest thing to do and companies hate them since it is on them to prove they're in the right AND they get charged a chargeback fee regardless of the outcome. Hint, your credit card company is on your side. A company should not be charging your card until they process and ship anyway. And credit card fees should not be 8% for any decent credit card processor but that's beside the point.

My secret response would be, "Small claims court here I come." Then when they refuse to pay because they lost b/c they didn't show up to court hire a collection agency.

Chargebacks are much easier. This is why I always pay the 3% some companies charge for using a credit card. It's cheap insurance.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    So, if the magazines come in and some are defective, is Jack responsible for warranty claims, too? How 'bout billing errors? Should he should stand good for those, too? Maybe he should just order them for you, and when everything is just right, transfer them to you.

3zko2ld9bkfnuqdhty20.gif

alcopone1

oil slinger
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Houma , La
    Got them today they look great place order on Dec 26 Only bad thing
    Is they ship singature required. U have too go to the post office
    To sign for them :draw:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom