Stephanie Hayden alleges rape

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Who do you think?

walhberg-in-the-happening-mark-wahlberg-13938089-853-480.jpg

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I may have to watch it.
    I just don't understand how anyone can be raped by their father and then years later be on tv presented as a loving family? and then come to his defense after the first allegation? Hell, she hugged the man in front on the world on a successful tv program! Was it just about the money? Denial? Forgiveness? I am on the outside looking in, but I do know what women are called that sell themselves for money. Of course, I have never been in that situation and know everyone is different mentally,but.......
    Oh, and yes, I have a red jacket gun and went to a couple of the birthday bashes. Last one was 2+ years ago and it was clear that will was different and the pseudo fame had gone to his head.

Ok, so I watched the dr phil thing ( I think dr phil is a idiot and I usually make fun of him anytime I see the show on). So Stephanie doesn't say she was raped. That is not what I had gathered from the previous statements by her and kris ford. Not saying what happened to her with the groping and such she described isn't bad, it is very bad. Just not what I was expecting to hear. I still don't get all the lovey close family stuff if she was so scared of him and was abused by him, unless it was put on for notoriety and $$?

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Could it be a red jacket ploy to distance themselves from Will, and still make money.
    Hell her husband was more emotional than her
    I wouldn't doubt that she sends him cigarettes :)

Epi5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    Houma, LA
    Could it be a red jacket ploy to distance themselves from Will, and still make money.
    Hell her husband was more emotional than her
    I wouldn't doubt that she sends him cigarettes :)

Chances are he just found out about all this. She on the other hand has been dealing/coping with it for years. So it would make sense that the husband is more emotional.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Okaaaay! That was quite revolting! But, I am starting to think this was not a bad move on her part. If she's sincere, it will help those innocently involved. Of course, if this was a ploy; that's as pathetic as the crime itself.

But I think I am in the sincerity camp.

Top Bottom