STI 2011s

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    they are great guns. some of them need a little fine tuning to get them to run to their full potential. If you dont mind driving to BR then call lloyd landry @2256471909 and he can get you one and work it over. or go full out and he can custom build you one.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Mage,

You'll enjoy a STI gun. They make a very good firearm. I have several & have sold several. They are well worth the money. If you need more information, give me a call at 225-389-6077.

BryanGuillory
    Louisiana Gun

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    If you call Bryan just don't take his gun cleaning advice. They do need cleaning in less than 50,000 round increments. All his other advice is great though. :)

2011ERIC

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Belle Chasse, La
    I have four STI's that I compete with. All are fantastic guns but we're made exceptional by Lloyd Landry in Gonzales. You will enjoy the guns. I gave an Edge, Eagle and two Trojans.

Cman87

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Flowood,Ms
    Ive had nothing but good luck witb my Trojan 9mm, only had it a month or so I have put 975 roundss thru her with no tuneing or problems whatsoevever. The only reason its in the classifieds now is so I can buy a eagle or edge. I was very please with my first STI.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Buy an EDGE and don't look back. I have an EXECUTIVE that is basically a hard chromed EDGE and the gun runs flawlessly. It was purchased from and tuned by Dawson Precision. I've only got about 12,000 rounds thru it and I really don't shoot it as much as I used to but I have no regrets. Makes the pistol targets at the rifle matches a breeze LOL.

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I gotta say, go with the Eagle. Edge is a long heavy dust covered bull barrel while the Eagle is a short dust covered bushing barrel. Bull barrels aren't allowed in IDPAand if you think more muzzle weight would help, a tungston guide rod will put it there until you don't want it any more.

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    2011 are great guns. Decide what you want and get one. There are many options. Some functional some aesthetic. Get what YOU Like. Have a feel of some of the options and you won't regret is. Lots of good custom shops to build your dream.

SGN Ray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Houston/Richmond, TX.
    they are great guns. some of them need a little fine tuning to get them to run to their full potential. If you dont mind driving to BR then call lloyd landry @2256471909 and he can get you one and work it over. or go full out and he can custom build you one.

I send all my stuff to Lloyd.... and I'm in Houston.... here's a STI frame that he fitted for me for my Marval Unit 1 Steel gun....

120gohx.jpg

Top Bottom