stolen four wheeler

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    :mad: last night aboout 3 am some one had the balls to come on my pouch and take my 4 wheeler . its a red honda 400 with camo rims and some nasty mud tires. if it was you and u some how see this . u escapred death by mear inchs . but to my brothers any information on this bike would be great . in reward i have three glocks a sig 223 and 1000 dollars cash money .. please help in any way u can stolen from the watson area

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    i just prey it isnt a kid . i really to god honest truth do cuz if its dark and im sure there steeling something it wont be good at all. they will be on the buisness end during buisness hours

GatorCATM

Mors De Contactus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DeRidder
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Hope you catch em and get it back! Someone up here had their brand new can-am stolen. The people messed up and called the dealership for a key. Come to find out it was two soldiers and the had 6 4-wheelers at there place.
    Hope the A**holes get caught quick!

Last edited:

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    yeah they better hope the law catchs them first . and now im mad i broke my hand when i saw it was gone . dumb ting to do i know and im not and angry guy but this just pisses me off ya know

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Hope you get it back.......I also hope you calm down and dont post anything on here that will come back to haunt you should you happen to go to town and see them with it at the Gas Station or something.

I hate a damn crook.

I do a lot of driving out in that area sometimes working.....a picture would really help.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Sorry to hear that your ATV got stolen, but it would help a TON if you could give us a better description of it, and even better if you have some pictures of it. Camo rims are kinda distinct, but may be hard to see if it is in the bed of a truck with the tailgate closed. What brand of tires were they? Winch (if so, size/brand)? any aftermarket exhaust? basket racks/gunracks, or saddle bags? Snorkel? Also, is it a rancher, foreman, 400EX?? Model year?

As detailed of information as possible would be great, and I'll keep my eye out as well

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I feel your pain, mine was stolen 4 years ago, I got it back about 8 months later, after the kid burned it up, and the dad thought it was a good idea to check if it was stolen because his son only paid 100.00 for it, a Polaris 300 4x4, the police didn't press charges because they were nice enough to turn it in

manny76900

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Laplace
    Did you leave you key in it. I have a yamaha 400 in my back yard Glag I took the key out of it or I would have been I the same boat as you are in. We have a latch from a dog leash on the handel of our fence and it was off this morning. Everyone at my house always pulls the gate out and this morning the latch was thrown in the driveway and the gate was pushed in so I know someone went into backyard lastnignt. I kinda have a feeling who it was but can say for sure. But I hope you get your four wheeler back.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Did you leave you key in it. I have a yamaha 400 in my back yard Glag I took the key out of it or I would have been I the same boat as you are in. We have a latch from a dog leash on the handel of our fence and it was off this morning. Everyone at my house always pulls the gate out and this morning the latch was thrown in the driveway and the gate was pushed in so I know someone went into backyard lastnignt. I kinda have a feeling who it was but can say for sure. But I hope you get your four wheeler back.

Strategic bear traps.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I had a buddy that I thought was a little over the edge who would lock his **** up with cables, bars, and locks. All of a sudden it doesn't seem so extreme.

Top Bottom