STOPHR127.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Strick8

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2018
    Hammond, LA
    ed89910a43a754085d24650692bbf95d.jpg

God help us all. Communism, here we come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    We don't want your guns......... Has almost an army in DC to silence Americans. Tell me how much different is keeping the National Guard in DC after the inauguration, than Caesar marching across the Rubicon with a standing army? They keep talking about unprecedented. Nothing happening today is unprecedented. It has all happened before. How easy it is to fool the ignorant, the arrogant, and the complacent. We should model our public education after some of the more ancient civilizations. The most seemingly educated people in this country, are truly the least educated.

Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I do not have the energy to fight this anymore. Been doing it for 30 years. They just keep winning slowly one tiny piece at a time and now we do not even have a voice anymore. They will ban us on twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, block our sites, shut down our social media platforms and more. We are screwed.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What part of my statement leads you to believe that I said they would have to look hard?

I was just joking jeez, just found the humor in fighting the people that employee you. Nothing to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just tell whom ever comes around to just f'k off, They need a warrant first off the bat.

They need the local Sherriff as well, If he's not pro 2nd amendment , Vote him out of office.

Wish I had a nickel for every time I’ve been told that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    They can do whatever they want. At the end of the day they'll have to come to my house and get my guns. It won't be pleasant.

That’s not too far fetched but likely not gonna happen anytime soon. I’m pretty sure that when they start trying to go house to house to take people’s property there will be an awful lot of folks that won’t be home for supper.
    It’s really no sweat off the establishment’s balls when they simply put LEO’s up to the task... in harm’s way.

https://youtu.be/X4divIuhg7Q

Last edited:

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    The problem is we all talk about change, but are not willing to take the necessary steps to enact change for fear of being labeled an extremist. We can defend, and may even succeed alone for a while, but eventually they will come with an overwhelming force. If we wait until it comes to that without some sort of organization, it will be too late, and the brown shirts will have already won.

I will keep using historic puns until someone listens. Nothing new here, just a different label.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The problem is we all talk about change, but are not willing to take the necessary steps to enact change for fear of being labeled an extremist. We can defend, and may even succeed alone for a while, but eventually they will come with an overwhelming force. If we wait until it comes to that without some sort of organization, it will be too late, and the brown shirts will have already won.

I will keep using historic puns until someone listens. Nothing new here, just a different label.

What General said something along these line's?

If we kill enough of their sons, They will stop sending them ?

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Teach and preach to all your youngsters, because that is where they will win eventually, with the coming generations, conditioned a little at a time to accept less and less, and rely more and more on the government. The Republicans/Conservatives/Right lost the battle for the education system a long time ago, and without someone to tell them different, in a couple more generations, they will have enough brainwashed, spoon-fed voters to get whatever they want.

I may have posted/ranted about this before, but it always fits this constant issue. My step-son, and this is 20 years ago now, brought home a Civics textbook which, granted, had the full text of the Constitution and Bill of Rights in the appropriate chapter, but you have to be wary of the insidious ways the Left's messages are pushed. Textbooks are designed to be taught from, not just read straight through, and these days, for sure even the whole time I was in school, they don't just have a chapter full of text to read and then questions at the end. There are sidebars, highlight sections, caption boxes, bold text, italics, and underlining, all used to emphasize the main points, chosen vocabulary, and cherry-picked sections for emphasis and interpretation. So with all of these modifications, students are rarely going to, and usually won't even be encouraged or instructed to, fully read or study the main body of text. The will, pun intended, "hit the highlights." If the body of text is composed of complicated, archaic verbiage that today's students are not used to, they are even less likely to try to muddle through it, and will just go for the easy summary. So with that in mind, how was the Second Amendment summarized in the brightly colored sidebar next to the plain old text in the book my step-son brought home? "States can have a militia." Five words to summarize the apparently too difficult to fully read and understand twenty-seven words of the Second Amendment. No mention of the right of the people, no declaration of shall not be infringed. "States can have a militia." Every year, newly minted 18 year old voters leave high school having been taught similarly, and if they have not had teachers making the effort, if their parents haven't bothered to look, question, and discuss, without exposure to alternate viewpoints, they're being pushed right on into the liberal drone factories that our universities have mostly become. Without intervention, it truly is only a matter of time. Add in all the other avenues where guns, hunting, and patriotism are being maligned, it's no wonder we have so many useful idiots out there already pining for the government to save them from themselves.

An example of how tha works that really got me thinking was watching a presentation being made to a group of sixth-graders at a local school. A group called The Sandy Hook Promise was going to several local schools, and in the course of my duties I was invited to attend. I assumed by the name that it was going to be a full-court press "guns are bad" kind of deal, and I was wrong. The speaker was a pleasant young guy from I don't remember where (but not from 'round here for sure), and the message given to these eleven and twelve year olds was just to encourage them to be nice to new kids, to check on kids who seemed sad or lonely, and try to include everyone and tell an adult if they think another child needs help. No problems here, pretty good message on it's own. HOWEVER, during this presentation, when giving an example to the children of how to approach a new kid and start a conversation, he suggested things like asking about interests or comparisons, and it was the response of the students to his chosen example that floored me. He first asked "How many of you want a 'hot-rod' car when you start driving," and several of the boys in the group raised their hands, maybe somewhere between 10-15% of the group. He then asked "How many of you want to drive a 'hybrid' when you drive," and NEARLY ALL of the rest of the group raised their hands. Watching this, and having stood many times watching the car line dropping these kids off at school in the morning, full of gas-guzzling SUVs and trucks (I have seen ONE Tesla and a couple Priuses), it dawned on me where these pre-teens are getting their opinions about the great importance of hybrid cars. Not from their SUV driving parents, but from school: science textbooks loaded with liberal global-warming/climate-change garbage, social studies textbooks with more of the same, and teachers who will happily spew what's put in front of them to a bunch of impressionable minds without presenting opposing arguments to evaluate with critical thinking. Add in the media and the net, and they are just being bombarded with such messages. The presentation didn't mention guns AT ALL, and I was curious, but almost scared, to see what kind of response that group of sixth-graders would have given if the speaker had asked about gun ownership, or if they were good or bad.

Teach your children well...or someone else will.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Like I said before...one city, one neighborhood, and one door at a time. Just like Katrina. They will be lined up to follow their orders.
    They won’t go door to door all at once. Too messy and too high probably that we unite.

What they will do is make everything illegal (this making us all felons) and then when you speak up they say that your memes that you posted online are criminal or something or your ex-girlfriend says that you have illegal guns and they come for your stuff then and toss you in jail.

they will not try and take us out all at once

reports of boating accidents will spike. PVC pipe will sell out and be impossible to find

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    They won’t go door to door all at once. Too messy and too high probably that we unite.

What they will do is make everything illegal (this making us all felons) and then when you speak up they say that your memes that you posted online are criminal or something or your ex-girlfriend says that you have illegal guns and they come for your stuff then and toss you in jail.

they will not try and take us out all at once

reports of boating accidents will spike. PVC pipe will sell out and be impossible to find
    Yup. That’s what I meant by my post here:

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?196652-Over-1-000-Firearms-Seized-in-Raid

Tat2edSuperman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 28, 2020
    Baton Rouge
    We arent entirely screwed....yet. Joe Manchin (D) vowed not to let the Dems do away with the filibuster as did one other Dem Senator but i forgot the name. If he doesn't keep his word and the filibuster goes, God help us, they could pass anything they want and we will literally go from watching America die a slow painful death to full collapse.

Top Bottom