Stripped Lowers group buy - Confirmed with Vendor that delivery is in 6 weeks!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwampSnyper

Jul 15, 2011
    No offense meant. I appreciate you helping everyone out. But all I see is a computer screen and like I said I haven't been on here much to know everyone. Its a great thing you are doing. Congrats on the kiddo. Like you said there are some nut jobs out there so how do you know who to trust over the internet. Its a great deal and I want to take part BAD but I really don't need it bad enough to take the risk. Its sad that we can't take someones word for something but thats just how it is. You must understand. I don't want to rain on your thread so I'll stay off. Sorry. I'm sure you will make a lot of people happy. Thanks again for the offer.

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I tried to get in touch with Jake today via PM, but haven't heard anything from him. I see you posted his number, but its already 6pm on my day off. Any chance I can still get in on this without using paypal?

not sure since we're paying for the lowers to vendor tomorrow. Can you call Jake and see what he can do?

river2180

Jan 14, 2013
    Need 2 please

Can I please get in for 2. Can you send paypal invoice to my email, not exactly sure how to do it otherwise.

cajunzx6

*Banned*
    Jan 9, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Jake is out of town and not anywhere near Baton Rouge area today so meeting Jake is not likely for anyone. I have officially transferred the money from Paypal into the bank at 8:15AM this morning so to avoid any delays with this order where I'm still waiting for Paypal orders to come through I'll will not take any more orders at this time. The money for those of you that handled it FTF with Jake is inbound to me today which will also need to be deposited into the bank tomorrow. Also, if you ordered lowers please drop me an email to nsaska@jwenergy.com so I can create a distro list so I can keep in contact with you guys and relay any updates.

IMPORTANT:
    If you ordered a lower, you will need to be the one picking up the lower in person from Jake! Do not sell your lower to other person and PM Jake or my self telling us that, we will not do any switching around.

king4456

Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Jake is out of town and not anywhere near Baton Rouge area today so meeting Jake is not likely for anyone. I have officially transferred the money from Paypal into the bank at 8:15AM this morning so to avoid any delays with this order where I'm still waiting for Paypal orders to come through I'll will not take any more orders at this time. The money for those of you that handled it FTF with Jake is inbound to me today which will also need to be deposited into the bank tomorrow. Also, if you ordered lowers please drop me an email to nsaska@jwenergy.com so I can create a distro list so I can keep in contact with you guys and relay any updates.

IMPORTANT:
    If you ordered a lower, you will need to be the one picking up the lower in person from Jake! Do not sell your lower to other person and PM Jake or my self telling us that, we will not do any switching around.
    needed a paypal addy to send payment

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    So, did we get any update since placing the order? Last I heard you were calling but couldn't get a live person on the phone...

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I spoke with Cajunzx6 by text today. He said that he spoke with the Manufacturer Friday and the projection date was still the same so we have about 5 more weeks.

2 more weeks yes?

That would be nice... but since the order I've seen a whole lot of negative things online about how DSA does business. Their product is quality but their customer service is apparently not. It appears they have a habit of promising stuff within a certain time and then... you don't get your stuff until a month or two after it is promised. They get bashed daily on their own FB page. This includes orders placed before this last December. I still have my fingers crossed for a timely delivery of the lowers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom