Stripped Lowers?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    My only recommendation to you right now is to get on gunbroker.com between the hours of 10am and 2pm and see if you can find a deal that some poor soul was dumb enough to have end in the middle of the day.

I picked up a Mega forged lower for $285 shipped. Right now stripped Spikes are going for over $400, so I call that a deal; even if it is twice what I should have paid a month ago.

sph1480

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Destrehan, La
    I made and order through brownells and also cmttac.com and both should ship out this month. The lower from cmt is a billet lower I got for 230 shipped and the tactical machine lower from brownells was under $100.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    Give these guys a call. I ordered mine last Thursday and it got to my FFL today. I paid $185 plus some shipping I am sure so with transfer fee that is right over $200 which really kills me. I got three lowers last year for $70 a piece after transfer and shipping! But I am slightly ok with it because not only are they a Louisiana company, they have a gator engraved on one side and they were nice enough to have not only mine, but every lower they make engraved with my name right over the serial number! They are so nice!! :dogkeke:

http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/

I will throw a couple of pics up this weekend.

EDIT : Well I just checked the website and it says they are sold out but they are worth a shot. Sorry fellas

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    If you can get an essential lower for $200.You should be running and striding fast.That is cheap.
    Buy all you can at $200.Gonna be a while before suppliers have them back in.Most saying march 15th to april 3rd,maybeeeee!!!

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    I backed off since i picked up some doublestar and essential arms for 150.00 already and im waiting for a reply on some milled lowers from a new company that is starting here in louisiana ive already ordered two complete 5.56 uppers for under 600.00 from them

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    also i managed to pick up a fmk polymer lower, it is built better then the new frontier, the plastic is thicker in places, and also managed to get some cmmg lower parts kits also the polymer lower is a multi caliber lower, meaning 22lr or .223/5.56 lower not for the 308 and marked as other

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    sure will do, and as soon as his website is completed with parts and price list i will post it up for everyone, like he told me in person he isn't looking to get rich overnight like the rest of the world and at under 600,00 for a complete upper this is what im getting, 16" 1:9 twisted barrel stainless, mag-phos complete bcg,dust cover tactical charging handle and a floating quad rail all on a flat top upper

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom