STS mount? Help please

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Just purchased a nice CMore systems STS I want to mount on a pic rail. I found a couple mounts for that application but American Defense MFG makes some great stuff and they don't show one specific to the STS...
    BUT, They have a QD mount (which is what I really want) for the trijicon red dot that I was told is the same. No info at all to this effect at adm-mfg.com so I'm asking if anybody has a clue or any info as to resources. Otherwise I guess ima just break out the hot glue gun.
    Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    are you using it as the maint optic or back up off set optic?
    primary optic on a flat top with some MBUS sights for backup, fore and aft.
    Hopefully I'll be able to see the front sight thru the optic, but if I have a QD it won't be mandatory

Last edited:

vietboy1st

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Boston,Mass
    Then you should go with American defense mount. It is cheap and good enough and can get the job fone if you set it up right. But to make sure you can align it with your eyes sight.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    ....ok. Thanks:rolleyes:
    But I'm asking if anyone knows whether or not their trijicon mount is compatible with the CMore STS holo sight, or if anyone knows where I may come by that info.

Last edited:

vietboy1st

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Boston,Mass
    ooh that is easy just give trijicon company a call or the comany that made your sight. They can help you because they have better infor then anyone else. Sorry i was hald awake and sleep earlier. Stilll i am..

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    View attachment 33163View attachment 33164View attachment 33165

Gave the guys at American Defense MFG a call this morning at about 10:00. Two rings, and a guy picked up the phone. His name was Rick and sounded pleasant and eager to help. I explained my need for a mount and my wish to purchase one from them, as I've had great service from their products and simply did not want anything else. He said that the trijicon RMR mount would not work with my sight but, although the 2012 catalog did not list a mount for my sight, they had indeed produced a quick release mount for the C-more systems STS. He laughed at my show of excitement over the phone, asked me if I was jumping up and down and I assured him that I would stop jumping. Gave the neighbor the "all clear" sign so he'd go back in his house and asked how to proceed with my order. About 3 minutes later I was told that my sight mount would be shipped today and the priority shipping would come to around $5. Bringing my total to $79 and change.
    There are a few other very decent brands of tactical mounting hardware out there, but anybody looking for rings and such should check these guys out.

Top Bottom