Super Old Guys

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I never said its an AWESOME DEAL.
    I was only trying to help you guys out because the First GP went super fast.
    I have been preaching --- EVERYONE is running out and prices are going up.
    The awesome deal is How Freedoms Reman have casings that are unfired..... THerefore I wouldn't consider it true reman.
    Your paying reman prices for basically New ammo

Freedom Says that when its gone, its gone. The Government will be scrapping here soon.
    The awesome deals have ended. From here it only goes up.
    Hell even the Evening News did a special on how guns and Ammo are flying off the shelves faster than 2008
    First sign is all the back orders till April. XM193 is sold out everywhere.
    Only thing left is the 420 855 cases that have flooded the market. [ and I learned the true story behind why this is so ]
    After April, prices are going up and up.

http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/2012/03/ammunition-sales-to-be-cut-off-in-name.html

THATS ALL............Shoot me for trying.

Now don't get me wrong, Im not upset at all about anyone not liking the GP.
    I did my GP. Everyone got a "Fair Deal". NO steals to be had out there.
    EXCEPT, I / we will have our ammo next week !
    Piece of mind is worth $$$ for me..........

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Vince, I'm not trying to say anything against you, and I'm upset I missed the first deal, but that's on me. Considering it's a savings thing, I can't help but try to find every avenue to save even a little bit extra.

Now I know we have quite a few people that want the price they're offering, but I just don't see why we need a 50,000rd order. If there's something I'm missing, please let me know. If we can basically be garaunteed an order that big as opposed to individually ordering and hoping there's something left to fill the order, then a few bucks is well worth knowing I'll get my stuff and not some email saying "sorry out of stock."

Freedom currently has the best price out there for quality brass, so I will definately put in my order. My concern was that if we order online as a group, and I drive out there and pick it all up, I'd rather split the fuel cost of me driving for 7 hours and have the stuff the same day, and save money on "shipping."

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    WE don't need a 50k purchase. Actually, even I didn't know about the discount code.
    [nor did rudy mention it when he was talking to me about the order. He did say that they would not discount
    in this market with the high demand right now. His selling point was how exceptional their current reman is, and
    tell everyone to jump on it before its gone. ]
    Yes the discount code makes for a VERY good deal in this current market.
    SO EVERYONE JUMP ON IT ...........
    When I started working on the first GP.
    And after speaking with NUMEROUS vendors, these were the 2 vendors that had some form of deal with current stock and no backorders. Many vendors simply didnt even want to talk deals because the demand is overwhelming the supply chain.
    I was just listing them for everyone trying to help.
    I was being pushy because too many people see a GP and are interested, but for some reason they set back and wait till its too
    late. Im just trying to get everyone off the Couch and get their stock before prices / quality go out the door.
    I AM NOT OFFENDED IN ANY WAY...............

Thats all.

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Well good job, you made me order more than enough ammo for the next 2 years lol

After clicking every link on Freedom's site, I have considered one thing. They do offer contract loading and they may be a very good resource for future group buys.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom