Suppressor Help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    The serial number of the lower will be registered, but since you are giving the lower to the trust, it must be shown "engraved" on the lower with the trust name, and city,state

Not so much because you are giving the item to the trust, but because the trust is making or manufacturing the SBR. That is my understanding of it anyway.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Not so much because you are giving the item to the trust, but because the trust is making or manufacturing the SBR. That is my understanding of it anyway.

yup, the rifle has to have the manufacturer engraved on it, in the case of a form 1, it's your trust or LLC. You can buy a factory SBR and not have to engrave it.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    you drive all the way from LC to the WB? or do you mail it? I just went there to touch base about engraving on my scar when I SBR it. That guy likes to talk guns.

I have lots of family in New Orleans. I schedule my engraving trips when I go visit. Mike is awesome. Not only a great guy to chat with, but he has really helped me out by working around my schedule, being I usually only get to make trips to see the fam during holidays. Some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with are members of this forum!

Top Bottom