suppressor help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txt2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    baton rouge la
    i live near baton rouge louisiana and would love if someone could tell me the exact steps i need to take to own a supperessed 22 hand gun i have woods in the back of my neighborhood and i dont live in city limits and i would love to go back there to the bayou and shoot without all my neighbors freaking out cause someone is blasting away back there and i just think suppressors are cool as hell any help would be much appreciated thanks:rolleyes:

txt2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    baton rouge la
    thanks man but i am new to this special weapons stuff all i have ever had is my hunting liscense and right now am working on my concealed so i am really dumb to all this i am a newbie so i know what class 3 is so do i haft to get other stuff before i apply for a class 3 and is it somthing that i can achieve or not worth my time i mean i am 37 clean record never been arrested or anything and can pass any background check ? thanks again i know i sound dumb but i will never know if i dont ask and would really like to own these typs of weapons because i love them and i think its my rite because im not a criminal and am willing to abide by any laws and regulation

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    It's never been easier. All you need to do is contact a dealer and pay for it. They will take care of the rest. It will take about eight months.

lw55566

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 27, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    yes I (MEJ Services) am a class 3 dealer, thanks for thinking of me. Dale or Derek are both very close to you though, and will take good care of you. A suppressed 22 is a great entry into class III

txt2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    baton rouge la
    Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much fellas yall are a bunch of help thanks for all the info and thanks for having me on here i never thought yall would be so informative to a newbie like me thanks a million i will be in touch with yall !!!!!

MikeP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Also be aware that silencers are not allowed for hunting regulated game in LA, at least I don't think they are.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom