Suppressor used in home invasion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    ^^^ I agree a walther, sig or another .22 along those lines with a dummy can.
    Who breaks in a random house and demands drugs? Either mistaken address or the victim was out of dope.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I would have to agree with the gsg1911. Early models came in black slide with a green frame. And there's a fake can available from the factory

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My guesses, based on likelihood of each:
    1: Airsoft/Pellet Gun
    2: .22lr pistol with fake can

I highly doubt it's a stolen firearm/suppressor. It would be easier to identify if it was. Out of all the stolen firearms, they would just need to find out which had a threaded barrel and if any suppressors were stolen. Anyone who owns a suppressor should be smart enough to immediately report it being stolen.

I also think it's highly unlikely that some criminal thug, who is demanding drugs, has a firearm threaded with a "solvent trap."

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    My guesses, based on likelihood of each:
    1: Airsoft/Pellet Gun
    2: .22lr pistol with fake can

I highly doubt it's a stolen firearm/suppressor. It would be easier to identify if it was. Out of all the stolen firearms, they would just need to find out which had a threaded barrel and if any suppressors were stolen. Anyone who owns a suppressor should be smart enough to immediately report it being stolen.

I also think it's highly unlikely that some criminal thug, who is demanding drugs, has a firearm threaded with a "solvent trap."

Yeah you are probably right that would requre ingenuity. Not common with gutter trash. I was just hoping it would eventually come apart in his hand.

Top Bottom