Supressor for M&P 22 compact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    I've never shot any others, but i like my Specter 2.

Specter is a nice can too. Might be a little heavy for a sw 22 compact but its nice that it does .22-5.7x28. The Sparrow is a little shorter and should be a tad lighter and make the OPs pistol feel a little better.

The Specter is a great performer and I wouldn't hesitate to get one for a rifle or larger pistol.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I like my warlock 2. If you go that route the adapter from silencerco is a good addition and it should come with a thread protector.

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I shot a Browning .22 with a Sparrow on it last weekend. Just f'ing sick! (I mean in a good way, is my only experience with cans.)

Bunk39

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Bunkie, LA
    Love my TBAC 22L-1. Titanium so its very light weight. Maintenance free. Just keeps getting more quiet w age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    I have the sparrow and use it on a Ruger Mark III and a Sig Mosquito with great success.

TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    I'm a Sparrow fan, but I'm looking forward to getting my Ryder one of these days soon

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I have a warlock 2 that i like....but honestly if i had to do it over again Id muster up the extra bucks for the sparrow. Ss baffles are easier than aluminum to clean, more user friendly IMO. The dealer told me he had it in stock and once i held it in hand and felt how light it was I couldnt say no. One nice feature.... It literally feels like it almost doesnt exist when its on the weapon. I was impressed with its performance with subsonics also. Very quiet.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have a warlock 2 that i like....but honestly if i had to do it over again Id muster up the extra bucks for the sparrow. Ss baffles are easier than aluminum to clean, more user friendly IMO. The dealer told me he had it in stock and once i held it in hand and felt how light it was I couldnt say no. One nice feature.... It literally feels like it almost doesnt exist when its on the weapon. I was impressed with its performance with subsonics also. Very quiet.

The AAC element is very light also, and believe the baffles are made of iconel.

TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Love my TBAC 22L-1. Titanium so its very light weight. Maintenance free. Just keeps getting more quiet w age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only issue with the TBAC is that it cannot be taken apart. And yes, it gets more quiet with age (which is actually an accumulation of lead and other fun stuff), which makes it heavier with age too. I am a fan of TBAC suppressors, but question the solid unit rimfire suppressors.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom