Survivalist Type Ii

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Way too many PM's to answer. Oh well, I am going to go public and run the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorists.
    Items 1 thru 6 can be found on news sites so no big thing here.

The following is the substantiation that I have for this post.
    1. The 50 states have a combined 112 billion budget deficit. Just released their budgets this past week.
    2. The Congress refuses to submit a budget. Now why would they do that. 3. There are economist that project this week will see a large negative impact on the DOW.
    4. The Derivatives market is projected to crash in July 2010 as I have read. That is a 600 trillion bubble.
    5. D.H.S. buys 200 million rounds of .40 cal from Winchester. ???????????
    6. There have been meetings of G8, G20, EU, UN, FED, Bilderburg group all within the last few weeks.

I can give names, cities, states, professions, time-line for the following. I will not do so and you will understand why.

7. A friend of a friend was in a meeting on Banking/Finance in Europe. He was so concerned by the content of the things discussed, he called to warn my friend here in the states of pending happenings. He advised that a worldwide financial crisis would hit shortly after July 4th weekend, or during the week following the 4th. This crisis will set the stage for a new currency to be issued. Our current money will not be usable. Be prepared to live for a period of time without money as it will not be accepted. This will be the time of a new currency being introduced.

I would not bet the farm on the above, just sharing what I have been given.

8. I have an acquaintance that was in Global Finance, IMF level. I had someone approach him to ask if he had any info or any people he could ask from his connections if there was a pending crisis. After contacting D.C., Wall street, D.H.S. and I think another source, the answer was,,,..... some know whats coming but wont tell. Some know something is up but do not know what it is.

There you have it boys and girls. I know this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff and it may be. I am not saying this is going to happen, I am hoping like crazy that this is just so much blather. But if there is any truth to this, being prepared as much as we can is the correct response. My reason for risking sounding like chicken little.... "the sky is falling" is that if this does happen and you knew it was coming I would have wanted you to share it with me.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I just received an article from horsemouth.com (financial website) projecting either a crash or correction in the next couple of weeks. That part may be on target....

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    so what are we all supposed to do then? just hang out and wait? i am flying from dubai to the states on the 14th...you telling me im not gonna be able to get back?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    D.H.S. buys 200 million rounds of .40 cal from Winchester. ???????????

Well, at least we know our potential captors won't be NATO troops.....:rofl:

Relax- at least we aren't learning of Draslovka Kolín getting a huge OHS contract for a full-house version of Uragan D2....:chuckles:

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    esterday you could lock in your mortgage interest rate at 4.375% for a thirty year mortgage. rates going down rather than up along with the high and high unemployment (btw the regime just publicly stated that the jobs should not be expected to come back) points to deflation.

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    [URL http://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/un.report.dollar/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn[/URL]

I read this thread then someone sends me this

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    [URL http://www.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS/06/29/un.report.dollar/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn[/URL]

I read this thread then someone sends me this

china and russia have been calling for this since obama took office and obama himself just stated that America can no longer be relied on to carry the world economy. i think he'd be all for this!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This should come as no surprise from the UN- one of the more anti-American organizations in the world......:rolleyes:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    WTF:confused:

So would it be a good idea to cash out on my savings account? Hell, if the dollar is going to be worthless, I might as well just go buy 10K in nickels - I'm sure the metallurgical value is going to be worth more than the exchange rate.

-Dave

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    WTF:confused:

So would it be a good idea to cash out on my savings account? Hell, if the dollar is going to be worthless, I might as well just go buy 10K in nickels - I'm sure the metallurgical value is going to be worth more than the exchange rate.

-Dave

AMMO and Food always hold value. Water does as well.

peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Crisis Preperation

Everyone knows that this economy has to cave. Just a matter of when and how it is going to happen.

With the potential for hurricanes as they are this year, we could quickly be facing a crisis.

The oil spill has the potential of becoming a massive disaster. Study it at Helium.com. This ties in with the youtube.com "Cloud of death, followed by Tsunami."

D.H.S. acknowledges that there are almost 250 cities in USA that are known to be hubs of Mexican Narco activity. As we saw this A.M. shootout at the border, El Paso City Hall took gunfire yesterday. This country could see gun battles in our streets as a result of this developing menace.

With these things in mind, having a source/supply of water, reserve of food, weapons and ammo to protect home/family, and cash or other barter items available is not a bad idea. Most of us know the Office of Emergency Preparedness has been telling us to get these things in order for years. We know it but put it off. A friend that works for the parish received his check yesterday and for the first time in the pay envelope he got a letter instructing him to store,..... water, food, clothes, toiletries, medicines and an amount of cash.

I have not bought or stored anything that I will not use in time. Preparedness is not paranoia.

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    A friend that works for the parish received his check yesterday and for the first time in the pay envelope he got a letter instructing him to store,..... water, food, clothes, toiletries, medicines and an amount of cash.

I have not bought or stored anything that I will not use in time. Preparedness is not paranoia.

Whoa..... He got a letter like this with no reason why? Hurricane?

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Just off the top of my head:

Way too many PM's to answer. Oh well, I am going to go public and run the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorists.
    Items 1 thru 6 can be found on news sites so no big thing here.

The following is the substantiation that I have for this post.
    1. The 50 states have a combined 112 billion budget deficit. Just released their budgets this past week. Yep... Just like EVERY YEAR they are over budget.
    2. The Congress refuses to submit a budget. Now why would they do that.There have been more than a few occasions where the Fed Gov 'shuts down' for a few days or something... we'd be better off...
    3. There are economist that project this week will see a large negative impact on the DOW. And?
    4. The Derivatives market is projected to crash in July 2010 as I have read. That is a 600 trillion bubble. Perhaps... I do not have knowledge on this... Dot com, Housing, etc... AND?
    5. D.H.S. buys 200 million rounds of .40 cal from Winchester. ??????????? Yea... this was SOME time ago, and was a CONTRACT for a (I dont know how long) supply of ammo for MANY departments, just a small part of that ammo for the ENTIRE Border Patroll... as well as others. SOP.
    6. There have been meetings of G8, G20, EU, UN, FED, Bilderburg group all within the last few weeks. OOOkkk....

I can give names, cities, states, professions, time-line for the following. I will not do so and you will understand why.

7. A friend of a friend was in a meeting on Banking/Finance in Europe. He was so concerned by the content of the things discussed, he called to warn my friend here in the states of pending happenings. He advised that a worldwide financial crisis would hit shortly after July 4th weekend, or during the week following the 4th. This crisis will set the stage for a new currency to be issued. Our current money will not be usable. Be prepared to live for a period of time without money as it will not be accepted. Not gonna happen. You don't ditch a currency without:
    1. Having the other already avalable or in place
    2. a way to 'trade in' (At the official exchange rate) yoru old.
    MANY examples of this.
    This will be the time of a new currency being introduced.

I would not bet the farm on the above, Nor would I.just sharing what I have been given.

8. I have an acquaintance that was in Global Finance, IMF level. I had someone approach him to HAD someone????????ask if he had any info or any people he could ask from his connections if there was a pending crisis. After contacting D.C., Wall street, D.H.S. and I think another source, the answer was,,,..... some know whats coming but wont tell. Some know something is up but do not know what it is. You had to ASK to get told this???:confused::rofl::mamoru::confused:

There you have it boys and girls. I know this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff and it may be. I am not saying this is going to happen, I am hoping like crazy that this is just so much blather. But if there is any truth to this, being prepared as much as we can is the correct response. My reason for risking sounding like chicken little.... "the sky is falling" is that if this does happen and you knew it was coming I would have wanted you to share it with me.

Yeeeeaaa....

Top Bottom