"Survivor, Louisiana-Style!"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Louisiana is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor, Louisiana-Style!"

The 8 contestants will all start in Lake Charles, then drive south to Cameron, east to Grand Chenier, north east to Lake Arthur, thru Gueydan, Kaplan, Abbeville, then they will proceed down Southeast to New Iberia, Franklin, Morgan City then really down south to Cocodrie, from there they will go north to Chauvin, Houma, Thibodaux, Plaquemine, Port Allen, then west on I-10 through Breaux Bridge, Lafayette then finally back to Lake Charles.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo covered with bumper stickers that read: "I'm a Democrat", "Amnesty for Illegals", "I love Alec Baldwin, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda and the Dixie Chicks", "Boycott All Seafood", "coonasses talk funny", "stop drilling for oil", "rice is fattening", "chanky chank music sucks", "I voted for Obama", "Hillary in 2012" and.....

"I'm here to confiscate all your guns"....

The first one to make it back to Lake Charles alive wins!!!

Isaac-1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    DeRidder LA
    Come on, to do this right they really should start at the state line, in this case how about the bridge at Sabine pass going in to Cameron parish.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom