Swap Meet Roll Call

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Guys,
    I was approached last night during a roller derby event about doing a big fund raiser at the place where we are going to have the Advantage Group Swap Meet this Saturday. I haven't had much of a response about the swap meet so I would like to find out how many people plan to attend. I have 2 options: 1) Shorten the hours of the swap meet or 2) reschedule to another day. I feel a bit loyal to the bs community because I said we were going to do this but my back is kind of against the wall here. Please respond here within the next 24 hours if you plan to attend so I can make a decision on how to handle this.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    The stuff I was looking to sell, sold, and the stuff I"m looking to by, I ended up buying already. I do not believe I'll be attending.

Though I'm miffed I was unaware of local roller derby teams. That's worth finding a babysitter for.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I have had 7 responses, 4 of which are in this thread. Based on that information, the swap meet has been postponed until further notice. If you have mentioned the event to somebody who is not a bayou shooter member, please be sure to inform them of the change.

Top Bottom