SWFA SS 5x-20x

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    Hey Guys,

I have no personal experience with the SS line of optics, but from my reading they look pretty good.

SWFA is running a promotion with Snipers hide, 5000 facebook "likes", and you get the scope for 999.99... 10000 likes, and you get it for 999.99 and a free set of seekins rings. Looks to be a pretty good deal, I might pull the trigger if it hits 10k by june 16th (end of promo).

They have already hit the 5k mark, but things are slowing down!

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2556286&page=1

So everyone go like snipers hide on FB... and get all your FB buddies to do so too.

Aaron

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    They're generally good scopes. Consistent tracking, very clear (usually), and about as robust as you can get for under $1000. I'm on my third and have noticed it getting milky though, so I'm about to test out the lifetime warranty. Bushnell does the warranty work on them and I'll be sending it off this week.

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    yea, I actually just got a viper pst 4-16x FFP... so i'm not in the "market" per say... but I was thinking of getting this one and just selling one... or keeping them both! who knows. :):D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom