Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    WHEN any of these "refugees" commits a terrorist act, anyone having anything to do with their migration into the U.S. should be held accountable; religious group or government.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    My very first thought is why the hell is the U.S. government even considering allowing more potential terrorists into the country.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Guys, calm down. Obama said ISIS has been contained. I'm sure the Paris attack yesterday, the flood of Syrian refugees across EU borders, and ISIS's claim that they were responsible for the Paris attack are ALL unrelated and completely isolated events.

#sarcasm

Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    And this right here is why I personally do not want all those refugees in my country, state, city, neighborhood. I don't want some jihadist disguising him/herself to get in and then commit an act of terror. Let's face it, these people have been killing each other for 10,000 years and they don't seem to have accomplished much in that time frame. Now they want to expand their geographic area.

Let them stay in their perspective countries and keep me and mine safe :beer:

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Any idea where they're sending them? My first guess in the New Orleans area would be the University City area in Kenner. Where they sent so many Hispanic ILLEGALS so that Williams Blvd. from I-10 to the lake now looks like Juarez, Mexico.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    If I was catholic the first thing I would do is approach the priest and let him know the church will never see another dime from me.

Bingo.
    I had a good conversation with a buddy at work today along these lines.
    Every force needs a equal but opposite. In the religious world or Islamist, that had for much of history been unified Christians/Catholics. I admit we are decades away from a Pope who would make such a call, but it is tech what is required. Nations will weather, and loose resolve (we lost 3k+ people and lost it). Religions can typically keep resolve much longer.

Besides my marriage, I cant recall the last time I donated to the Church.

Daddy-O

Pally
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    Wherever the party is
    WHEN any of these "refugees" commits a terrorist act, anyone having anything to do with their migration into the U.S. should be held accountable; religious group or government.

Agreed, completely.

Does anyone know how many have actually arrived here?

In New Orleans, it has been reported that 10,000 will arrive. According to the news, the country will accept 85,000 refugees in 2016 and 100,000 in 2017.

Last edited:

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    A reporter in Germany was reporting on the situation in Berlin I think. Should take some time to look it up on YouTube it was actually disgusting the way they were treating police officers and teachers they were literally throwing $h!t at them and assaulting them like 15 to 1. Then the school board issued a gag order to the principal so he couldn't answer the reporters questions. This legitimately worrys me. Especially for my family and friends who still live in Brooklyn new York so they can't own guns let alone carry mace,batons,knives or any defensive tool to protect themselves.

Top Bottom