Syrian War Thread- Syria Accepts Russian Proposal To Surrender Chemical Weapons

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    So why does Obama really want to bomb Syria ? I can't believe it's all about the humanitarian issue . Why would he take a chance by going against the will of the people , including members of his own party ?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Ummm. Did you look up his resumé, or just remember his reviews? Lol

Well, since you asked......I googled him. I actually really enjoyed Generation Kill, and I remembered that the reporter wrote for some hippie magazine but wasn't 100% sure it was Rolling Stone. I've culled too many brain cells and it is starting to show at this point in my life. When I googled him, I learned about his previous career. I'm also not sure they didn't mention his previous work in the mini-series itself.

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    BREAKING: Syrian foreign minister says Syria has accepted Russian proposal to surrender control over its chemical weapons.
    6:39 AM - 10 Sep 2013

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    BREAKING: Syrian foreign minister says Syria has accepted Russian proposal to surrender control over its chemical weapons.
    6:39 AM - 10 Sep 2013

Obama does not care about Syrian people or chemical weapons. He cares about regime change and overthrowing Assad, because his Muslim Arab and Jew brothers say so.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Putin to Obama

24302213.jpg

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    We saw an amazing thing today; These United States were sidelined. More Americans can now relate with the opinion of a former KGB operative who defends tyrants and dictators the world over than their own president (I too didn't favor action in Syria). Power has undeniably been transferred and the reproductions of that will be felt for years. Liberal ideals of removing the US from a Super Power status and denial of our exceptionalism have all but been completely met. If it hadn't happened in such a mismanaged way, they would be cheering in the streets tonight.

dirty dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    We saw an amazing thing today; These United States were sidelined. More Americans can now relate with the opinion of a former KGB operative who defends tyrants and dictators the world over than their own president (I too didn't favor action in Syria). Power has undeniably been transferred and the reproductions of that will be felt for years. Liberal ideals of removing the US from a Super Power status and denial of our exceptionalism have all but been completely met. If it hadn't happened in such a mismanaged way, they would be cheering in the streets tonight.

99% of Liberals don't understand what is happening.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    We saw an amazing thing today; These United States were sidelined. More Americans can now relate with the opinion of a former KGB operative who defends tyrants and dictators the world over than their own president.

I've been thinking the same thing..

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    I think we lost face but we did not lose power. If we actually went into Syria and start a war, then there is a real possibility we may lose power (military, economic and social). Still love this country despite the crooked government. I think the right choice was made. I'd rather live in a world dominated by the military of USA rather than Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Communist Russia or China that's for sure.

Last edited:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    So why does Obama really want to bomb Syria ? I can't believe it's all about the humanitarian issue . Why would he take a chance by going against the will of the people , including members of his own party ?

IMO, this is all Wag the Dog. It's about taking our minds off of the failure of Obamacare, the Job Market, the current financial ruin, Benghazi, The IRS, the NSA.

Top Bottom