t53 group buy pictures!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    You can use the polish (I used mother's mag and alum polish) and some 0000 steel wool to clean the bolt parts and it works great. I also bought a cheap bench polisher to polish my bolt parts. To clean my chamber I used JB non-marring bore compound and JB bore bright to polish the barrel. My wife says I make love to my mil-surps because I spend hours cleaning and polishing them. Lol. :eek5:

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I broke out some mothers polish, to the bolt on one of the t53's and damn thing is smoother then my m44 now!! also the rear part of the bolt body, behind the handle was making way to much contact with the receiver when opening and closing, so I filed lightly and it made opening and closing soo much better... next step will, be to polish the chamber... probably will take a 20 ga brush and cover it in patches and mothers polish... I unfortunately do not have a drill so I will spin it by hand...

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    Probably pick one up at harbor fright for $10. If you only need it once it's worth it. I thought the same thing when I bought a $20 adjustable speed rotary tool instead of a dremel and I've been using it for 4+ years!!!

Top Bottom