taking the next step! ** Updated**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    The GF (irishredhead) and I have decided it is time to move in together.... :p ... we are getting an apt together in hammond. Should be fun and a good test for us wish us luck :rofl: We are both going to be in nursing school for the next 2 years and this will be a deciding factor if we are going to take the plunge!! I figure about 3 more years of dating and another 3 engaged should do it :mamoru: .. Tomorrow is the move date and its gonna be a couple of days before the Internet hooked up... unless i can steal wifi from someone :p so it should be interesting :squint:

Last edited:

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    unless i can steal wifi from someone :p so it should be interesting :squint:

Your quote above Sir is the only sensible thing I have read from your moving in together statement I can agree with LOL

Just kidding, congratulations, (I Think) I was married three times and had several other close encounters.

About 4 years ago a very wise lady friend informed me MY PICKER was broken. I kept picking the wrong women. So I wisely quit picking and life got better alot better.

Now every night is like Christmas Eve, I look forward to opening a new package of gifts from a different lady every night!;)

I like DAT ME!

Again congratulations!

MovingInDay.jpg

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Congratulations! It'll be a blast. Spec and I lived together for a while, it was a hoot. They say it dooms a marriage, but that year holds some of my favorite memories.

Nursing school together? Spec has an old guard buddy who married a nurse. They don't have any kids and last we heard they were traveling trauma nurses. They spend a few months here and there training ER's in specialized trauma... I think? Something like that. I believe Spec said they make a killing and enjoy it a great deal.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Good luck, if y'all make it through nursing school you'll make it through anything.

+1 billion

Almost lost my gf many times during nursing school. Its tough but if both of you are doing it then it may be better. Key word being may. :mamoru:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    Devils advocate!! Your going to nursing school and you have a girl friend???? Fool!

Snookie, you stop being my hero:wavey:

naughty_nurses_010.jpg

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Godd luck to both, you dont really know a person until you have to see them on daily basis, is very easy to paint a picture when you only share hours of a week together but when you see each other when you wake up and when you come back from work, things tend to change very quickly.

Hope it works out for both of you, have pattience.

Leopardcurdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    Things that used to be whispered in private are now proudly broadcast worldwide. And we wonder why things are so screwed up these days. I'm no prude, but this kinda makes me shake my head. I wish yall the best.

Ben Draughn

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Hickory LA
    met my old lady in the Marines (Lejeune) she was a sgt and i lcpl lived together for about a year then got maried that was about 21 years ago now we have 3 little Marines ( LCPL CPL and a SSgt.

Top Bottom