Talk about a bad day!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    Check out this news story. A guy goes in to cash a check at chase bank and as a result he gets thrown in jail for five days, his car is towed and later sold at auction because he doesn't have the money to get it out of impound, he gets fired for not going to work while in jail, and his $8400 check is confiscated for evidence! And get this it was all just a big mistake!!! This guy has a few dollars coming his way!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man...ing-to-deposit-check-issued-by-the-same-bank/

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    What's suspicious about this?? A black dude with an $8400 check, that wasn't goverment issued?? Poor dude just caught up in the struggle

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    What's suspicious about this?? A black dude with an $8400 check, that wasn't goverment issued?? Poor dude just caught up in the struggle

You would think Chase would have been able to verify their OWN check within a minute or two....

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Wut ???

I'm a Chase customer for years and nothing like this... but ya never know till it happens.

One thing I do know about Chase, I'm a number not a name and they don't give one **** about me personally. I also know same is true for all banks.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Wut ???

I'm a Chase customer for years and nothing like this... but ya never know till it happens.

One thing I do know about Chase, I'm a number not a name and they don't give one **** about me personally. I also know same is true for all banks.

I must disagree. USAA has treated me almost like a member of a family. They are great, and I will never leave them unless something SERIOUSLY messed up happens.

Either way, on topic, this guy got screwed, and I hope he takes that as a lesson and screws Chase bank harder than they did him.

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    I have been a Chase customer for many years. I bank at two different locations they have. When I walk in they all know who I am and greet me respectfully. They have a business to run and they do a good job. They treat me like I
    am the best customer they have and will do anything to help me or my family.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    If anyone at a bank, Gas station Etc... Anyone except a state employee 'attempted' to 'Steal' my Drivers license and (So far as I am concerned) STEAL my Identity....

I'd be over the counter getting it back!

As to Chase... Be advised, If locked up, I 'Value my time' at the rate of A Million a Minute!

Top Bottom