Tangi Practical Shooters Match 6-23-13

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Fun match even though it was HOT. Kinda small turnout, not sure why. Also wanted to mention that Allen has been doing a great job getting the scores uploaded so quick. This was the second match in a row that the scores were on the USPSA website almost immediately after leaving the range.

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Refer to your first sentence.. It was HOT! I know folks that wont shoot in summer matches for that reason. I wanted to go but i slept in til 8 and wasn't thrilled about the heat.

I've been surprised the last two summers that I've shot at how little affect the heat has on attendance. Who knows, maybe it was the heat this time.

mahamoti

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Fun match even though it was HOT. Kinda small turnout, not sure why. Also wanted to mention that Allen has been doing a great job getting the scores uploaded so quick. This was the second match in a row that the scores were on the USPSA website almost immediately after leaving the range.

Good shooting, Jason (as always).

Agreed on the scores... they're on the ball getting them posted. Hell, Lightnin' was trying to enter our squad's scores for stages 1&2 before we had shot them!

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Hey, I like melody line. Ive shot it twice now and got a 95 and 91. Unfortunately that's not going to be enough to make master with the 73 I shot last weekend. Hopefully can put down a good one at CAS.

I liked the "Melody Line" as well. Only bout 4x better than rest classifiers I've shot, lol

Top Bottom