Tangi steel match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    The Tangi practical shooters will be hosting an outlaw steel challenge style match Saturday, $10.00 entry hammer down at 9:00 am. Five strings of fire on each array pretty much the same match that lss holds.

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    The talks i have had with Robert is the steel is in due to the all weather factor, and hopefully more interest. we shall see, it is always fun to shoot the steel imho anyway.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Definitely agree, I was just wondering. I can't play this weekend but I wouldn't be opposed next time if I'm off.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Rimfire. I have a P-22 and my 13 yo son is here for summer. Only thing is that I dont have a holster for the P22. Or is this meant more for race guns?

Last edited:

TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    Rimfire. I have a P-22 and my 13 yo son is here for summer. Only thing is that I dont have a holster for the P22. Or is this meant more for race guns?

Defintley not just for race gun's. He doesn't need a holster, the 22 can be shot from low ready. It's an awesome introduction for kids to the gun games. You can also bring him down to shoot the LSS match that's on the 2nd weekend of the month

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I would imagine provisions can be made so you can make ready out of a bag or case. At least that's how it works at the Steel Plate match I attend on Fridays.

Note that a bag with a dedicated/adequate pocket for the pistol will be the easiest to manage.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Defintley not just for race gun's. He doesn't need a holster, the 22 can be shot from low ready. It's an awesome introduction for kids to the gun games. You can also bring him down to shoot the LSS match that's on the 2nd weekend of the month

Only problem with LSS is it is a longgg way from BR and we are north of BR.

Top Bottom