Tangipahoa Practical Shooters on 10/24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    I would love to, but the wife has me by my "collar" this weekend, she said I have went and "played" enough this month :squint:
    She is also hinting I take HER to the range @ SSC Sunday morning....:wtc:

uspsashooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    St Bernard
    I really want to make it! i have not shot this match in over 6 years, but i dont have a clue how to get there from metro new orleans area. hell the first time i shot this match, i think i still had a learners permit.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I really want to make it! i have not shot this match in over 6 years, but i dont have a clue how to get there from metro new orleans area. hell the first time i shot this match, i think i still had a learners permit.

Get on 55 north, exit #46, take a right off the exit, go down past the railroad track and turn right on s laurel (there Is a sign fo amite high school), go all the way to the end of that road, take a left and its down on the left

uspsashooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    St Bernard
    WOW It was a great match. it was my third match since i started shooting again and man was it a challenging one. Who ever invented that poland plate rack is crazy and has tooooo much time on their hands. I got to see some great guys that i have not seen in years and they have not changed (i.e. Mr Loyd Landry). I also met some great new shooters. Overall i had lots of fun and i'll be there next month. :)

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Mike? were you on squad 2 shooting open? if so Mr. Joe here, you can drop the mr. part, makes me feel old, anyway glad you had a good time and welcome back to shooting, looks like you didn't lose any skills in the years off!

uspsashooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    St Bernard
    i was in squad 2 my name is steve but mr joe i'll work on that mister thing. lol. but really i had a blast and it was great meeting you. it was a great match and a great squad. shooting with you guys was awesome.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom