taurus 24/7 pro 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philup

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    denhamsprings
    ok i purchased my first pistol an was told to stay away from this gun but i like it so far 200 rounds an no problems had adjust sights an thats about it the only complaint so far is the magazine springs are tight i can barley get 12 rounds to fit in the 17 round clip but thats why the make loaders an extra clips im posting a pic its not a great one but its from a cell now bring on the comments !!:rofl:

IMG_0013.jpg

Last edited:

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    I may get flamed for saying this, BUT I have never been one to back down just becouse of that :p Taurus was crap when they first started. They have come a LONG WAY I have bought a few myself and trust them. They have a LIFETIME warrenty (even if you bought it used. IF it is a Taurus, they will fix or replace it)
    Taurus bought one of Beretta's plants and prints. So they are now making 'the same gun' as Beretta becouse they have rights to it.
    They are a very good weapon for the money. Not top of the line, but I would ccw one and not worry about it not working when I need it.

philup

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    denhamsprings
    thanks a bunch on the reply i needed a pistol for future ccw an im kinda on a budget so i got this one an a couple hundred rounds of ammo now im savin for more ammo!

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    their reliable I just find taurus to lack in accuracy and they are a cheaper gun definetly not a glock, h&k, sig, or snw, but if goes bang everytime i am glad it works for you! I will keep my g26 for ccw!!

Top Bottom