Taurus Tracker 4" blued 44 mag w/ ammo BETTER PHOTOS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Really hate to sell this, but I have decided to stick with 45 acp as my "larger" caliber. The rest is 9mm and .22lr for me, lol. Great condition Taurus Tracker 44 magnum, blued with a 4" barrel. Looks to have been shot very little. I personally have put no rounds through this gun. Comes with original box and packaging. Also included in the package is 200 rounds of PMC 180 gr. 44 mag ammo, 1 box of Hornady SD ammo 240 gr. ftx. I am looking to sell this as a package. If the gun sells first and the buyer doesn't want the ammo, I will be glad to sell it, ONLY after the gun sells. FTF in Natchitoches or surrounding areas. I go to Alexandria on a regular occasion and can make it to Shreveport as well. I will be coming to New Orleans on the 21st of January if someone wants it. Bill of sale will be required. I am looking to get $550 $525 for the package.

Thanks for looking everyone and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

DSCF9021.jpg

DSCF9020.jpg

DSCF9024.jpg

DSCF9022.jpg

Last edited:

Islandjunkie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Houston Tx/New Orleans La
    I have a remington 870

Hi, i have a remington 870 12 gauge along with a few other remington shotguns, like a turkey camo 3.5 super mag, thumb hole stock vari choke, fiber optic sights, looks like you will be in N.O. on 21 st of jan, i guess for the gun show, i will try to make it also, but if not, give me a call 985-226-2920. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom